1995 SuperCharged V8!!!!!cheap

breaking86

1995 SuperCharged 4.6 V8 CUSTOM/WORKED

This is a 1995 thunderbird LX With many mods.... heres a list

2001 mustang GT 4.6L motor worked with ALLEN supercharger pushing 6lbs boost... has k&n intake, mid length headers True dual w/ X pipe & borla mufflers.
Worked automatic transmission w/ pro torque high stall torque converter.
Car has dyno'd 305 RWHP and 350ft/lbs torque... very powerful

Car is lowered approx 2" with eibach springs and sits on 17 ROH rims .. the front shocks (tokico) were replaced last month along with both front upper control arms

as for the cosmetics... this car is absolutely MINT
Custom blue pearl paint changes color with the light
Fiberglass Cobra R hood, clear corner lights and nightshaded tail lights, 5% window tint recently done.
interior has new headliner,carpet, and was reupholstered with custom 2 tone dark and light gray leather seats.
There is an Alpine premium stereo system cd player with seperate equalizer nicely fit into the dash 8 speakers including tweeters on the winshield, also 2 12" rockford fosgate subs. the antenna hole in the fender was covered when the car was painted to give it a nice clean look so the antenna is inside the car on the windshield..... as was the trunk lock was filled in leaving just enough space for the keyhole... look at the pic of the rear.
This car took first place at a major car show in my area last year, Nassau Collesium... along with many other smaller shows, a real head turner
Car has about 100k miles on the odometer but the motor has about 20k and was out of a rear-ended Stang. I will consider trades for any SuperCoupe 5spd or Camaro/Trans Am with manual transmission (plus cash accordingly).... Make a resonable offer i will consider everyone. But i am looking for about $9,000 CALL (516)946-3707 or email killswitchNY@hotmail.com

Attachments

• Mvc-024s.jpg
    Mvc-024s.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 988
  • Mvc-025s.jpg
    Mvc-025s.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 597
  • Mvc-029s.jpg
    Mvc-029s.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 958
  • Mvc-030s.jpg
    Mvc-030s.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 925
  • Mvc-022s.jpg
    Mvc-022s.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 642
Last edited:
I would think 4V heads would push much more than 300 rwhp. I don't think Allen has an intake for 4V heads either. Cobra motor should be around 250 to the wheels from the get go also at least.

you could tell if its a 4v cobra motor or a SOHC v8 with the valve covers, the 4v motors have vavle covers that are easily twice the size that SOHC are

jOe

Sorry guys i thought it was a cobra motor..... i asked the previous owner, he said its a GT motor built for the supercharger...... sorry for the confusion!!! im a chevy guy, hence why im selling the car

Last edited:
Back