Super Coupe Stadium/Car Fleece Blankets

blkthndr

former sccoa webmaster
Fleece Blankets:

13 ounce blanket, made of R-Tek Fleece, measures 50" x 60", has anti-pill finish, includes carrying strap.

These blankets are great as emergency blankets or for use as stadium blankets for football games or cold days/night at the track.

Makes an excellent gift for your SC enthusiast.

$45 plus $5 shipping which is USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.

http://www.sccoa.com/apparel/

red, navy blue, royal blue, sports gray

Questions: PM me or email me at blkthndr@yahoo.com

Attachments

• redblanket.jpg
    redblanket.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 102
  • navyblueblanket.jpg
    navyblueblanket.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 110
  • royalblueblanket.jpg
    royalblueblanket.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 138
  • sportsgrayblanket1.jpg
    sportsgrayblanket1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 109
Ok, I need to get rid of these, new price: $25 plus $5 shipping which is USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.

-Ron

Ron,

I'd like to get one of these. They are all ready embroidered, correct (can't change the logo)? Either way, I'd like to get the royal blue one. I can paypal you for it today.

Thanks,
Rod

I only have the navy blue one available now, someone got to me before you did. Let me know if you are interested in the navy blue one.

-Ron

blkthndr said:
I only have the navy blue one available now, someone got to me before you did. Let me know if you are interested in the navy blue one.

-Ron

Hi Ron,
I would be Interested in a few. Not for re- sale but for Gifts to family and Friends. If you can get them for the 25.00 plus shipping let me know I'll take a few. 5 or 6 in difrent colors. I like the Gray, Diane Likes the Blue, Good item to have in the car or like you say at meets ect. I need a Security Blanket and this would make me feel more secure ;) :p :)

All the Best,
Victor and Diane
I also need My Banner done up I'm just trying to get it right. Did you see the one with the Eye balls? :D If so what do you think?
Let me know Its on the light side....I think sometimes light is better than to serios! If I could use My Sig. as the Banner even if it were not moving but still at a certain point where everything shows up that would be perfect.
Thanks Again!

Victor,

I am taking a pretty good lose on these, I have had them for a while and need to get some of the money back on them.

If anyone is interested in the navy blue one stick in stock, please let me know.

-Ron
blkthndr@yahoo.com

I will check the scguys mailbox soon and investigate your choice of banner.

blkthndr said:
Victor,

I am taking a pretty good lose on these, I have had them for a while and need to get some of the money back on them.

If anyone is interested in the navy blue one stick in stock, please let me know.

-Ron
blkthndr@yahoo.com

I will check the scguys mailbox soon and investigate your choice of banner.

Hi Ron,
Good to hear from you!!!
I believe they are worth much more than the $25.00 you are asking for the last of them. I thought it was a steal at that price. I'll take them in any color.
I do not mind paying more for them... I do not want you to take a loss. I really like them a lot and these would sell for much more elsewhere. I think your price was pretty fair at the previous price of $50.00. I will pay you a fair price just ask me and no problem. On the Banner I like my Sig and I also like the eyes. I just would not like to Insult anyone :p ;) :rolleyes: Pick me a winner Ron...I trust your gut feeling.
I hope you and you family are doing well. Say hello to the Guys!
All The Best as Usual,
Victor and Diane

Back