94 sc for sale in NY

bupsc

94 sc for sale in NY with pics$3200 or bo

I am going to put my 94 sc up for sale. The car is Blue with tan leather interior,keyless entry, 5 speed. I purchased this car a year ago, and after twtwo weeks the engine went. I replaced the engine myself along with the help of a friend. The new engine is used with aprox. 62,000 mi. It has a new water pump, thermostat, valve cover gaskets, o2 sensors, temp sensor, motorcraft plugs, magnecore 8mm wires, and brand new clutch. The tranny was rebuilt about 3 years ago and shifts like new. Engine runs immaculate, but needs a new cooling fan which I have already. I have only driven the car about 100 miles since replacing everything. The car will need minor body work. Car was swiped when parked one night and is going to need body work on the passenger side rear quarter panel. I got an estimate for $850.
Also, the windshield has a ford racing decal that the previous owner had put on, and it's starting to crack and fade. The car would look better without it. I am asking $ 4200.00 and will have pictures by next week.
You can email me at blown62003@yahoo.com and I would be more than happy to show the car to whomever is interested. I would rather you see the car before you commit to anything. The car is mechanically sound, except catalytic converters are going. This is not a rush sale, because I would like to replace the fan and possibly the cats. But if someone wants a small project I will sell car as is. I am located in Queens, and would like to sell to someone who will give the car a good home.

Last edited:
94 Sc

How many miles on car? Not engine?
With all that is wrong, body damage etc...you are really high on price. Got any pics of interior and damage?

The car is still for sale, and I finally will have pics in a few days. I am having computer problems at home,and I am posting this from work. I am asking $3500 or best offer. I need to sell because I just put a new tranny in my 93 and I am getting married. This was a project car for me and I have already invested over $2500 into this car in a year and a half, not to mention what I paid for the car. The car runs great. This is what I feel is a good price for a car that needs minor cosmetic work, if you know someone with a body shop the car is a steal. I would like to sell the car pretty quick, so any reasonable offers will be accepted.
Thanks,
Brian

Could you please e-mail me pics and give me some more details about your SC? It is still available, correct?
Thanks in Advance.

Back