Shock Absorbers

HoseHead

I've read through a ton of posts about these items, and am as confused as I was when I started!!
I have a '93 5Spd lowered with EibachPro 1.5" on each corner. Car is bagged in the rear and is running a set of 3.27 gears. All shocks absorbers are OEM and the front left (ARC rotation) is seized (all servos work, but of course, I get a three blink alarm when the system is manually activated). ARC Control Module is fine as the system attempts to activate during corners, hard braking, high speed and when punching your foot through the floor. I would like to keep the ARC feature, but it may be cost prohibitive.

Could someone please direct me to my options on replacing all shock absorbers?

Ed? Anything left in the warehouse? I'm from Ottawa but am in Stoney Creek for the weekend (hockey tournament) so could run over and scoop them up tomorrow.

Anyone else out there have a line on these parts?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I'd love to make the picnic on Sunday, but will be heading home by noon.

HoseHead
'93 SC-109Km Original-Black on Black Leather - Full Load
5Spd-3.27-10% Pulley-73mm MAF-2 1/4" Stainless
ROH 8.5" X 17 wrapped in Pirelli PZero Neros
Alpine, KEF, Frank Amp'N Stein, Qty 3 PG 12" Thunder Woofers
Protected by Clifford

We still have one set of OEM Tokico ARC shocks on the shelf here, from before the last price increase. They are $604 + taxes for the set, going up significantly. If you want to grab those on Saturday, I could meet you at the dealership at a specific time ( the parts dept. isn't usually open on Saturday)

Not sure what picnic you're referring to ... the BBQ at Andrew Wang's place was last Sunday. :confused:

cheers,
Ed N.

Hooking up with Ed tomorrow to get these pieces. Buck and a half per corner is not really too bad. Thanks to Ed for the quick response.......nice to see there are still professionals out there. Later.

Back