need a coupler fast

mannysc

who has em and how fast can i get one anyone? also will be needing 4-5 rebuild kits in near future. any help appreciated.

mannysc said:
who has em and how fast can i get one anyone? also will be needing 4-5 rebuild kits in near future. any help appreciated.
You've got mail...
cplr7176.jpg

By the way, pic below of the parts I stock. Sending 5 complete kits of these to Germany next week, cool huh?

'bird

shameless plug/ON
scparts7246.jpg

I was just going to mention TBird88, he beat himself to it.. :p

Wynn, I am sending a money order for new gaskets for the IC Tubes...be looking for it... :)

Wynn,
how much you charging for the complete rebuild kit, I've got my old blower that is in need of a serious overhall.

mannysc said:
thank you Wynn!! once again you bailed me out of a hard place.
After hearin' your sob story about the hassle with vehicle laws in Caliphony I couldn't help but feel sorry for ya LOL!

side note: Lookin' through a Harbor Freight flyer and spotted a chainsaw for like $50, noticed in the fine print that it was NOT LEGAL FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA...must be a smog thing or maybe it drips too much oil off the chain or too loud or wrong color or...??????

Hope you get good use out've the coupler,

'bird

BobGPz said:
I was just going to mention TBird88, he beat himself to it.. :p

Wynn, I am sending a money order for new gaskets for the IC Tubes...be looking for it... :)
Thanks!
'bird

rzimmerl said:
Wynn,
how much you charging for the complete rebuild kit, I've got my old blower that is in need of a serious overhall.
Been selling the whole batch at 115 + 4 shipping. Seperate it's 129.50

'bird

Back