Fastest SC that is driven daily

There are likely many as my self who have SCs running mid 12s to mid 13s who could drive their SCs daily, but save them for fun outings.
I could drive my 92 everyday but drive my mildly moded 94 everyday just because I have lots invested in the 92.
I'd hate to have something stupid ( like a wreck) happen just because I was running to the parts or grocery store.
My 94 will soon have its new motor installed ( modified, built & waiting on the engine stand)..It will run high 13s & still be driven daily, except when the weather is bad...thats what my truck is for.

SCgraphics guy said:
There are likely many as my self who have SCs running mid 12s to mid 13s who could drive their SCs daily, but save them for fun outings.
I could drive my 92 everyday but drive my mildly moded 94 everyday just because I have lots invested in the 92.
I'd hate to have something stupid ( like a wreck) happen just because I was running to the parts or grocery store.
My 94 will soon have its new motor installed ( modified, built & waiting on the engine stand)..It will run high 13s & still be driven daily, except when the weather is bad...thats what my truck is for.

My daily driver ran a 13.66 at 102mph. I had a crappy 2.1 60' time, hence low 13s are possible.

Chris Wise drove his car daily, in fact it was his only car and it ran 11.90's on pump gas and 11.0's on nitrous.

x182dan said:
I was just wondering who has the fastest SC that they drive daily. :confused:

Got to be me. Get's me to work every day in under 9 minutes!! :p

Ira R..

(really sorry - just could not resist) :D

Mine just got to the point I couldn't keep up with it. There's so many little things I wanted to do (like new seats, carpet, weatherstrip, hinges etc) that I bought a 95 Cougar 4.6 as a daily driver. There are times when I drive the SC for a couple weeks in a row, I've also driven all 3 of my vehicles to work in 1 week (99 F150 XCab 4x4 is the 3rd).

Between the cost of 93 octane, worse gas mileage and fear of breaking it, I finally relagated mine to part time duty about a year ago. :)

I drive mine 150 miles every day.

As soon as I sit in the seat, I am instantly transported to a better place.

Now that's fast. :D

I push mine everyday and its fast fast at breaking down.

I can push mine thru the 1/4 in 109 seconds et its heavy and im old pushing a sc is hard to do

Back