Many Performance and stock parts (All Must Go!!!)

MagpoweredSC

Many Performance and stock parts (All Must Go!!!) Open to reasonable offers......

I live in Williamsport Pa and have many parts for sale here goes the list: all prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept paypal, check, cash , basically money :D
Mag Powers Classic raised Sc top and supercharger collar nut spanner wrench-$300 (400 new for these items Excellent condition no nicks or scratches)- sold
Lucas 42# injectors(6) only 2k on them-$250 shipped bought for over $400 from supercoupe performance.
Professionally rebuilt Aod w/stock converter- only 8k mi w/B&M shift kit UPDATED (prefer pickup or can arrange meeting or delivery) $best reasonable offer
Stock heads w/valve covers (great for no wait head porting)- soldStock 89 blower w/10%od pulley- $100 shipped
Stock 89 throttle body-20 shipped
Cruise Control Assembly- 50 shipped
front bumper Corner lamps(Pair)- 20 shipped
Supercoupe Performance Cold air box(modified for extreme air flow)-sold
All stock pulleys- 50 shipped
89 windshield washer tank- 15 shipped
92 Ford Explorer Sport K&N panel filter-20 shipped
Blower motor w/fan-25 shipped
Stock Exaust Manifolds (NON-Egr)- 25 shipped
Complete 89 gray cloth interior everything in excellent condition.- ask for part and price and i'll let you know.
89 Gray stock Seats(cloth) perfect conditon (full power on both)-400 shipped
Power Seatbelt motors and tracks-75 shipped
Radiator Overflow Tank-15 shipped
6 stock 30#injectors-SOLD
NOW OPEN TO ALL REASONABLE OFFERS NEED TO GET RID OF THIS STUFF
Phone Number= 570-772-5380
Pay Pal address= map391@psu.edu
Mailing Address=
Mark Paulhamus
P.o. box 347
Montoursville, PA 17754

Last edited:
007, I shipped the airbox today at 4:00 pm from williamsport, pa should be there in a couple of days. Thanks for doing business with me. :D

MagpoweredSC said:
007, I shipped the airbox today at 4:00 pm from williamsport, pa should be there in a couple of days. Thanks for doing business with me. :D

Thanks, I'll be looking for it. Hopefully I can use it when I go to the track on the 8th. I just have to see if it will work with the rest of my intake for now. If not, it will be installed when I customize it.

MagpoweredSC said:
Complete 89 gray cloth interior everything in excellent condition.- ask for part and price and i'll let you know.

What would you want for both door panels? I would come and pick em' up.

jOe

i'll give price in the morning cuz the interior is out of my friend's sc and i have to contact him at a reasonable time, but that would be cool you could come up this weekend and get them if you want, let me just say they are in excellent condition and you wont be disappointed if you come up and pick em up and see my friend's sc and my sc we are going to be working on a ic install on an sc so i'll let you know.

Sent You A Pm On Some Parts

I sent you a PM on some parts

I also sent you an Email

Last edited:
Back