1991 SC parting out...little left but might have something.

Tim Groth

SCCoA Member
FS: 91 SC Parts...little left but might have something.

Many Parts Left: Let me know your needs... *Willing to Barter*

Following is sold Seats, steering wheel, GFX, Rear Cover, Heads, Exhaust, Supercharger, Upper IC Tube, IC, MAF, Power Antenna, VMM, JBL Premium Cass/CD, Fog Lights....know there is more but can't think off the top of my head.

Car is Black w/ Gray interior FULLY LOADED. I do have a set of Gray half leather half cloth seats from a 91 Cougar LS available too, just swaped seats. These are in decent shape...leather is worn rest is fine. Also have some very nice black rear interior parts available too.

All parts are priced to sell, so let me know your needs.

-Tim
randomfind@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Come on guys...there has to be something...Shoot it has a new power antenna... that must be worth something to someone.

-Tim

Tim,I still need that drivers side front ABS sensor if you still have it and do you have the front rotors?
z

z90sc said:
Tim,I still need that drivers side front ABS sensor if you still have it and do you have the front rotors?
z

Got ya Z, Should be able to send it out this weekend. Sorry to keep ya waiting.

doug93sc said:
I am looking for the 2 vents above the climate control. Shoot me an email at doug.debiase@sirva.com and I will make you an offer.

Doug, just sent ya an e-mail.

Prick_Racing said:
Hey I'm Looking for the sensor gauge in the center console that tell you need oil change i need that sensor let me know how much ok later man kidbox90@hotmail.com and where you live i got $50 if you would take that

I'll take $50...e-mail sent.

MSwen22780 said:
If it's a manual, would you have the shifter?

Sorry but its an Auto.

BlckOnBlckBrd said:
How much for that new power antenna shipped to 66608?

Thanks

I'll take $50 for the antenna and $8 shipping to your location. Let me know if you're interested.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think I responded to everyone, keep em coming.

-Tim

Tim Groth said:
Alright I've sold a lot of the parts individually but there is a lot left of this beast.

1. All the parts listed in my signature are SOLD
2. GFX and Rear Cover SOLD
3. Steering wheel and Rims SOLD
4. Seats, door panels, carpet...SOLD

Have everything else which is a lot but most our like sensors and switches etc.

Let me know what is needed. All needs will be priced to sell!

-Tim
Tim, looking for a 91-93 EEC computer for a auto trans e-mail me idoxlr8too@hotmail.com

I am looking for the AC bracket complete w/ jack shaft and tensioners for a 1990 SC .... I can be reached by Email at "camsunclebut@yahoo.com" or by phone 757-413-9288 or at work at 1-800-772-1413

Thanks

Frank

Many parts left. Shoot me your needs. Everything priced to the buyer, just need to get it out of my way.

-Tim

Do you happen to have a gray dash board if so shoot me up with a price that will include shipping to 78521 in Texas.
Thaks,
Hugo

Blackcoup89 said:
Do you happen to have a gray dash board if so shoot me up with a price that will include shipping to 78521 in Texas.
Thaks,
Hugo
Are you the same guy over on the TCCoA? If so I'm working on it.

-Tim

looking for the ride control switch

looking for ther ride control switch for an 89SC. let me know if you have one and a price to send it to tx 76549

Back