it sure looks good sitting beside my SC in the garage

j rick kirby

Just got a new Mach 1 to go with my SC.Man do they look good together.Azure blue Mach and red SC.Two great performing limited production Fords.One is a bottom end torque monster and the Mach screams up to 6,800 rpms.Now I just need a new Ford GT when they come out to round out the package,ha ha!

Hey! I peaked in for some pictures and instead got teased like a virgin on a prom date that is chaperoned by her Marine SGT father... :mad: :p

Went for a ride in my buddy's blue Mach 1, very yummy cars! That one ride broke me and I finally got back into the hunt for some Ford muscle. I loved my nice Mazda Pro5 and my current Mazda 3 but something about 300+ torque just makes me sing. :p

They DO look good together! Mine's just a GT, not a Mach 1, but it's a fun daily driver for the wife & I.

Attachments

• DSC01914.JPG
    DSC01914.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 127
I couldn't agree more. The Bird is more fun to drive, & more comfortable to drive too. The Stang will get traded or sold way before the SC will!

Your 'bird is sweet! :)

The stang looks exactly like my ex-wife's mustang that she bought while not paying me any child support.. :(

Thanx! Bought her off a kid up in Minnesota the day after Xmas in 2002. Flew up there, bought it, & & drove it back here to Va. Only had 28,000 miles at the time. 38,000 now.

Back