Furman Custom Tops For Sale

89SCK@t

Yes, you heard right! The Ultra-famous, Ultra-Fashionable, Furman tops are for sale again. I will be picking up 2 of them tonight after I get off of work. You guys/girls may have noticed my threads throughout my stay here concerning the tops I was trying to create.

Well 2 more are done and will be in freaking great shape, cause the guy I go to is the man. One individual lucked out when he got my top for $25 because I needed someone to try it, to make sure it works...too bad he never emailed me back. :confused:

Anyway, I'm going to pick them up tonight, price is going to be $125 a piece. I will have pics tonight.

Stephen

Couldn't pick them up tonight.

I just got home from his shop, and his power was out for almost the entire day. I got there just as the power company was leaving. He is going to have them ready by tomorrow when I pick them up. This guy is busy as heck right now, people are coming to him to get their Lotus's, Jaguar's, Porsche's(sp?)...basically all of the greatest cars to come out of Europe during the 60's and 70's, worked on.

The attached pictures are what you guys are getting. Gasket and all. This is not the pic of the ones that are getting done, but of one that was sent to the lucky guy. The guy I go to has a jig made up for it so all the ones he produces will look the same.

If you guys are still interested let me know.

Stephen

stephen.furman@adelphia.net
stephen.furman@gmail.com
stephen.furman@usafa.af.mil

Edit
Sorry for the blurrieness, I was still learning how to use my camera at the time.

Attachments

• throat.jpg
    throat.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 126
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 162
  • sidewithgasket.jpg
    sidewithgasket.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 134
Back