SC in STL

Sandmanownz

93 SC in STL

I got a 93SC, White w/ Black Leather (EXCELLENT CONDITION, ONE VERY small rip in bottom left side of the drivers seat & left bolster has cam off the plastic.), Fully Loaded...Dual Power Seats, Power Sunroof, Automatic Headlights, AC Control, Power Fuel Cell. Engine is extremely clean.

The check engine light comes on after about 1500RPM's and its always the same 214 code. I cant seem to fix it... Ive replaced crank sensor, new plugs & wires (Taylor Made 8MM), New Cam Sensor.

My buddy Jerry thinks the Cam Sensor may be in backwards causing this problem. The only symptom is that the car will delay when you get on it and have a bit of a RPM drop.

Despite the delay when getting on it the car runs great, Paint is in great shape except for paint peeling on the from bumper where a lady felt it was going to be cute to back into me.. NO damage what so ever as far as cracking, denting, ect. to the Bumper, paint was just chipped from the recent paint job on the bumper. I paid $4,700 almost 2 months ago for the car. Im Asking $4,000 obo.

Here are a few pictures of the car i can get picture of the engine as well.

DSCN0029.JPG

DSCN0032.JPG

DSCN0033.JPG

DSCN0036.JPG

Last edited:
Well it's probably not a smart move in that my Dad has a white, yes white, 91 SC already you can see it in the background of the first photo. I have a 89 SC (Silver ,thank god :) ) and my nephew has the white, yes white, 90 SC. The neighbors will think that white SCs breed like rabbits. :D

Back