SVT FOCUS VS. 1994 SC auto

This kid tried to keep up with me as we merged onto the four lane today in a red SVT Focus. Needless to day I pulled many car legths on him. LOL! I won't reveal my speed, but I thought these things were supposed to be fast? :rolleyes:

MIKE 38sc said:
Freakin picture did'nt post! :)
OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! That SVT!!!!! :D My cousin just bought one identical to that one and needs some parts dude! :eek: Do you know where I can get a front air dam and a hood??? :confused:

Frank I own a 94 Ford Ranger with the infamous Lima(Ohio) powerplant a 2000 Ford Contour SVT a 90 Ford Thunderbird SC a 90 Plymouth Laser RS turbo and the badest boy in my stable is my 87 Dodge Shadow Turbo affectionatly known as Junkyard Dog.
I dont think I forgot any.........

EDIT: I did forget 1 car, add a 84 Ford Mustang GT to that list. State Farm loves me! :D :D :D

Last edited:
Well Mike......

In that case you may want to jump over to that "Lancer Evolution tread" and edjucate a dude named "HOCK". ;)

dirtybird91 said:
OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! That SVT!!!!! :D My cousin just bought one identical to that one and needs some parts dude! :eek: Do you know where I can get a front air dam and a hood??? :confused:

Frank I dont know where any SVT Contour parts are right now. Those cars are rarer than an SC ever thought about being. Try www.contour.org Maybe theres some listed on there forums.

EDIT: I fixed the link. :eek:

Last edited:
dirtybird91 said:
In that case you may want to jump over to that "Lancer Evolution tread" and edjucate a dude named "HOCK". ;)

Frank old legends and wifes tales die hard and in the end people believe what they want to believe. Alot of people (especialy younger ones) have thought I was trying to race them, that is until they put up some cash. They quickly learned however that I WAS NOT trying to race them. That reminds me....the light bill is due.....gotta cruise the high school tomarrow. :D :D LOL!!!!

MIKE 38sc said:
Frank old legends and wifes tales die hard and in the end people believe what they want to believe. Alot of people (especialy younger ones) have thought I was trying to race them, that is until they put up some cash. They quickly learned however that I WAS NOT trying to race them. That reminds me....the light bill is due.....gotta cruise the high school tomarrow. :D :D LOL!!!!

LOL! I see what you mean Mike! :D

dirtybird91 said:
LOL! I see what you mean Mike! :D

I just consider it part of there higher education titled: I'm not as bad as I think I am 101..LOL!!!!! :D :D Theres nothing as satisfying as watching a young hotshot get dissed and laughed at by his girlfriend, except of course putting his money in my pocket. But hey...I did'nt start it.

Frank, one of my friends has an SVT contour and he may have some parts for you. What do you need? He is over on the contour.org site. He is the kid that has the 98' with the Mondeo from end conversion.

Shane

Watch out for the Saleen Focus Frank. Nitrous. Although I believe that Saleen doesn't hook it up all the way. After you buy the car you have to hook it up. Everything is there except for like one little line, put that in and you're good to go.

quick35th said:
Frank, one of my friends has an SVT contour and he may have some parts for you. What do you need? He is over on the contour.org site. He is the kid that has the 98' with the Mondeo from end conversion.

Shane

Shane,
My cousin is looking for a good price on a hood and a front air dam (stock). I will really appreciate anything you can help me with here. Thanks! :)

Darkside said:
Watch out for the Saleen Focus Frank. Nitrous. Although I believe that Saleen doesn't hook it up all the way. After you buy the car you have to hook it up. Everything is there except for like one little line, put that in and you're good to go.

Chris,
I heard that this guy has nitrous, but it is not hooked up right now. Anyway I want him to win so I can blast his *** later with the turbo! :p

dirtybird91 said:
Shane,
My cousin is looking for a good price on a hood and a front air dam (stock). I will really appreciate anything you can help me with here. Thanks! :)

My friend just might have his stock hood still. He put a carbon fiber one on in its place and I am not sure what happend to the stock one.

Shane

quick35th said:
My friend just might have his stock hood still. He put a carbon fiber one on in its place and I am not sure what happend to the stock one.

Shane
Let me know Shane. I really appreciate this! :)

Frank just so that you know the hood on a SVT Contour is the same hood thats on any other Contour of those years.(98-2000) The bumper covers are whats going to be the problem, they are SVT specific. I cannot for the life of me understand WHY Ford made the rear bumper covers out of a HARD plastic material that will not take a bump without breaking. Ford we have a better idea. :rolleyes:

Frank, I talked with my friend and he said that he doesn't have any spare parts at all. Sorry.

Shane

Back