ram air hood for sale

90superscouper

200 must pick up on longisland ny only had hood for 5 months primed white matches up close to a white t bird it is ready for paint let me know..joe

how bout a better description? is it an 89-93, a 94/95 or a 96/97 hood? you say it's ram air.. is it a straight cowl stlye, or is it the cobra style.. i'm amazed half the people on the boards sell anything.. at least you told them you were in long island :) half the for sales i read here never list where the person lives. if you give some more info about it, i may be interested... how big is the cowl? what style hood? etc.

Darkside said:
In a previous post he stated it is a 89-93 Cervini's Mach 1 hood. :)

actually no. someone asked if it was the mach 1, and he just replied with "ram air hood".. i've seen standard cowl hoods with ram air inlets.. just trying to get some more info bout it.. that's all :)

8ate8 said:
actually no. someone asked if it was the mach 1, and he just replied with "ram air hood".. i've seen standard cowl hoods with ram air inlets.. just trying to get some more info bout it.. that's all :)
Actually yes. His original post that was deleted with the rest of our threads said he had bought the hood from Cervinis. That thread is gone now. I think the original thread title was "parting out 90 sc with cervinis ram air hood". Of course, with all the M.E.K. is sniff, my memory could be deceiving me. I guess he should be responding instead of me, huh? :D I would buy it if I were you. It's a good deal.

Darkside said:
Actually yes. His original post that was deleted with the rest of our threads said he had bought the hood from Cervinis. That thread is gone now. I think the original thread title was "parting out 90 sc with cervinis ram air hood". Of course, with all the M.E.K. is sniff, my memory could be deceiving me. I guess he should be responding instead of me, huh? :D I would buy it if I were you. It's a good deal.

ah, didn't know he had another post.. if it was a straight cowl i'd be interested. i love the look of the cervinis (and was planning on getting it when i first got my sc) but plans have changed and i've decided to do a FMIC with a frontal exit SC top, so i'm gonna need some clearance.

Mikessupercoupe said:
Still interested in some pics. Do you still have it?
Mike
Irving407@aol.net
its a ram air hood....the hood is no longer on the car so i cant take a pick of it the hood id mint trust me youll se when u pick it up..the hood is 5 months old and still ther original primer on it i bought it direst from cervinis let me know joe 15164291447 call me ne qustions

its a ram air hood sorry i dont have pics the hood is off the car as of now i bought it direct from cervinis like 5 months ago still has original primer..youl see the hood when u pick it up trust me its mint rigt now it bubbled wrap in my garage any questions call me 15164291447..joe

hood

is it the lift off hood that sells for $200 from cervinis or is it the factory type that uses the stock hood supports taht they sell for $400?

Back