No Shootout For Me !!

tim

On the way to the shootout my car took a dump. Got it home but it has a real bad miss in it. I am getting drunk and later I plan to go outside and smash the **** out of it with a axe. Every time I get this car running right it starts again with the problems. Man am I tired of this crap.

tim said:
On the way to the shootout my car took a dump. Got it home but it has a real bad miss in it. I am getting drunk and later I plan to go outside and smash the **** out of it with a axe. Every time I get this car running right it starts again with the problems. Man am I tired of this crap.
that sucks man. how far away from the shootout are you? if you can limp it there i'm sure there would be plenty of help available.

Well I got it home with one bad miss. Acts like its not firing on one cylinder. I pluuled the wires one at a time at the coil and it lagged down on each one. I pulled a couple of the easy plugs and they look ok. Tommorow morning I will pull them all out and see if any look bad. Hard to say. Thr car has all new sensors except the crank. Dont know if that would cause the problem. Since I took the air of its a little easier to get at the plugs on that side. Tommorow I will know more. Only othe thing would be some sensor and I dont know where to start with that. Oh Well Tom

That sucks that you had to miss the shootout because of bad wires. :mad: Oh well, we'll see you there next year.

I am pretty nuts! where is a good breakfast place in Alb. N.M. I know a good spot in Santa Rosa but thats a ways off. Short drive for me. I will keep you posted on the manual steering box its comming up in the near future now.

What kind of food you thinking of. Mexican food? Enchiladas? Are you coming to town soon? Santa Rosa is not too far. Nice town. There's lots of good food here. Let me know on that steering box, curious to see how that works out.

Glad to hear it is running........

Scott & I both said to look at the wires. I hope that as long as you were in it that deep that you also went for the spark plugs as well... Hey I am looking at going to the track maybe on friday or sat. of this week. Want to come along???.........Rich

Rich, lets go! I want to see if I can get this thing into the 13?? Call me and let me know. Sat. would probably be easier for me. Tim

will post

Tim, I will post sometime mid week as to which day looks best.... There is a big import deal on Sunday, so there might be a lot of those guys there on sat doing a test&tune.
Also sat. is "Sweetest Day" ;) :D :cool: :rolleyes: for those who need to know that, so that might also be a better reason to go on Friday night............ Will let you know...........Rich :) :) :)

hmm, im lost...

but rich can you shoot me an email (tccoail at yahoo.com) and let me know what day you are planning on going. i really need to get some tnt for the sshs4 comming up next month in atlanta.
keith

Back