BHJ balancer.........!

White Lightning

Guaging interest in a group purchase of BHJ balancers, there are 5 of us in it now, but hopefully the more that sign up the cheaper they will be. Jump in, ya know you want one of these to safeguard your investment, No! Thanks Frank H. aka White Lightning.

I'm in. Also need pulley with it.

Paul, how about discounts on other items if purchased at same time, such as roller rockers and pulley? Also, thanks for answering my emails.

tripntx

Oh, well........!

At one point I had 6 guys signed on, but I pm.ed all of them to come over here and sign on, but I guess they changed there mind, ***** happens, I guess I'll just have to pay the going rate, "Oh, my aching check book" LOL. Frank H.

Jay........!

It looks like were both out of luck, I and another SCer started this and it seems to have fizzled out, I had 5 guys! but they haven't signed on yet so I think were burned, good luck, Frank H.

White Lightning said:
It looks like were both out of luck, I and another SCer started this and it seems to have fizzled out, I had 5 guys! but they haven't signed on yet so I think were burned, good luck, Frank H.

Yea, I just gave up and ordered mine along with an UDP set. there goes about $500 lol

Since this isn't taking off, I'm officially out.
Spending money on Throttle body, roller rockers, new cam, etc.

Ah, well......!

A couple of us have been trying to get interest going on this again, but can't seem to get the minimum of 5 to even get BT interested, well just have to keep popping this post up to the top until we can get it together, I'm in no hurry now as my Coupe is going into hybernation the end of the month, with my new one, a pristine 92, I found for 1500. cheers and beers W.L.

Ok...

That's ok if you wanted to delete the post but let me clarify myself. :D

I didn't perceive White Lightning as a vendor but only as a person trying to gauge interest in something a vendor has, therefore, to me it was not a vendor highjack. I was only providing additional information to the poster, since the interest in the product was not there, so that the poster was made aware of other avenues that are also open to him. So, although I don't remember all of what I said, I do feel what I did say was in accordance to the post and the poster.

Now, feel free to clarify your position on vendor highjacking within the classifieds forums. I do want to comply and I thought I had. :)

(Duane, the edit was in response to a complaint about the thread. It may be hard to pickup on, but the thread was about a group buy in progess with a specific vendor. - George)

That's good George. No, I didn't realize that within the thread. My mistake.

Last edited:
balancers

i need 1 bad, my stock 1 from my 90 is wobbling like it has a cold. how much with shipping to ......11551 in ny.my baby needs a balancer n cold air intake for xmas lol :confused:

Back