Anyone ever buy from Radiator Express

Dahoopd

I was going to order my radiator from them on monday. Its $145 + 20 for the IC support. Has anyone bought one are they any good. I cant afford the aluminum one right now. Thanks for the input.

I couldn't afford an aluminum one either. Mike38SC makes some sweet ones, but other probs on my car to fix before the extra goodies. I just got one from them for my 1990 about one month ago. Buy it on Ebay, and you'll save like $20-$40 over buying it direct from their website. Make sure it comes with the "Turbo" bracket ($20 extra) so you can mount your intercooler. It is a perfect fit. DON'T throw away your old radiator yet, as you will need the mountiing clips that hold on your fan and some other clips. Their shipping was a bit to be desired for, but the product itself was better than what was in my SC. Overall a great deal I think. Can't tell you how good it cools as I just put it in to solve a overheating problem and I ended up having blown HG's. It is a solid metal radiator. :)

I just bought one in April. Unfortunately, I didn't know about the "buying it on ebay" deal. I bought mine off of their web site, but mine is for the 94-95 that didn't come with the "turbo" brackets (because my bracket is deattachable). I am not a real fan of the stamp on the top of it that says "Made in India", but my wife stays at home with our two kids and money is real hard to come by, especially the amount of money it take to buy the excellent (I've heard) aluminum radiators that are sold on here. I think it would be worth buying the custom ones, but you'd have to have the money. My cooling system is running pretty good now, compared to my blown stock.

I also have purchased from them with great success. Ordered online and the ship time was minimum. On a side note, there is a guy here with a 92/93 SC that purchased a Griffin radiator for his SC from like Summit/Jegs. He just went and measured the stock size and they had one listed that fit it for about half the price of the ones sold for a SC. He said it all fit right, I have not seen to verify this.

Back