complete MN12Performance bushing set!

MrNiftie

This kit is worth over $600US excluding shipping, taxes, brokerage, duty, etc. This worked out to over $800CDN!!! I'd be happy with $650CDN. Did I mention these are all new & never opened & spiral bound instructions are included? Check out the link:
http://www.mn12performance.com/mn12parts/mn12parts.htm

Please e-mail me mmaroschak@cogeco.ca as I don't often check my PM's.

Thanks for reading:
The MN12 Performance IRS Rear Knuckle Kit replaces the stock rubber bushings with Polyurethane bushings. Add additional handling to your 89-97 Thunderbird, or 93-98 Mark VIII IRS. RKK100 kit.

The Updated MN12 Performance Front Supension Kit replaces all suspension bushings on the front end of your 1989-1997 Thunderbird with Polyurethane bushings. FSK100 kit.

MN12 Performance has been working on a redesign of the popular IRS polyurethane differential bushings. These are the 2nd generation of the IRS differential bushings for 1989-1997 Thunderbirds, Cougars, 1993-1998. The simpler 2 piece bushing is easier to install and remove than the original. IRS100 kit

The MN12 Performance Transmission Crossmember Mounts are made of polyurethane while the transmission mount is made out of solid rubber and replaces the stock liquid filled mount. Problem with the stock rubber crossmember bushing is it is too soft and eventually dry rots. The stock liquid filled transmission mount allows too much driveline movement. Both mounts together eliminate the transmission movement during acceleration and shifting. MN12 Performance now offers the only kit designed for the Thunderbird/Cougar/Mark VIII these kits are designed to fit 89-93, 94-97 & 93-98 Lincoln Mark VIII cars. TM200 kit.

MN12 Performance Inc. now offers polyurethane rear shock mount kits for all 1989 - 1997 Thunderbirds and Cougars. SMK100 kit.

The MN12 Performance Rear Swaybar Kit replaces the stock rubber bushings with polyurethane sway bar bushings and end link bushings. Add additional handling to your 89-97 Thunderbird, or 93-98 Mark VIII. RSK300 kit.

MN12 Performance Inc. now offers polyurethane spring isolators for the rear springs. These spring isolators fit all 1989-1997 Thunderbird/Cougars using two isolators per spring and 4 per kit. These spring isolators will not compress like the factory rubber thus providing years of correct ride height. SI100 kit.

Cross Member bolt/washer kit included as well.

Would you sell the rear IRS bushings by them selves? I dont need the rest of them.

Let me know.

Shane

Gotta sell as a set.

Unfortunately I have no more use for these pieces, and so parting it out bushing by bushing would be a painfull process. Thanks for your interest.

Back