For Sale: '95 SC 68k miles- AWESOME!

SILVERBIRD

LOWER PRICE:For Sale: '95 SC 68k miles- AWESOME!

i HAVE LOWERED THE PRICE TO $6900!

Well, there comes a time in every man's life, where he is faced with making the right decision, and the decision he wants to make. This is the time I am faced with now. Be easy on me.

I am now selling my perfect car. California, no-rust, no-smoking, no-kids. Please look at my Member Page, under the 95's: Mike Forgione......
It has perfect paint and interior, and NO EXPENSE has been spared in it's upkeep.
New from Ford, installed by Ford:
Complete updated transmission, converter, etc.
Water pump and front cover seal
Alternator and Battery (Auto Zone)
Front upper control arms and links, etc

Full 300hp kit from SCP, minus headers, the fuel pump and intercooler fan ....including fresh air kit, exhaust, Thrush mufflers, etc...
Tokiko's all the way around....

This car has every option....check out my page.

Oh....and it has been garage-kept, and just had a $150 detail at Mercedes-Benz applied to it for the next owner....it will be waiting in my garage for you....
I am offering this car for $6900. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Another wise guy

Seems to me your name fits you well "SC Prick" between your stupid comments and you bad grammar..................nice well taken care of cars are hard to find. Low mileage plus add ons that are not cheap! Maybe if you don't have something nice to say you should just say nothing!!! If you don't want it you don't have to buy it!!

Prick_Racing said:
"Hahahaha" you joking right??? Oooh your not??? Well you know that car is not worth that much! even in the kelly blue book..... the value of the Car would be about 2-3 grand at the most.. Why would you want to get ride of a perfected bird and whats wrong with it? I meen come on have some sense you'll miss the Bird Sooner then you think :D

The car is worth more than that for the Low Milage, Year, Condition, and the Mods... What are you smoking?

John Temple said:
Seems to me your name fits you well "SC Prick" between your stupid comments and you bad grammar..................nice well taken care of cars are hard to find. Low mileage plus add ons that are not cheap! Maybe if you don't have something nice to say you should just say nothing!!! If you don't want it you don't have to buy it!!

and besides, wasnt there a STICKY: posted a long time ago that said if you dont like the price and dont say anything... something along the lines of that.
and mabye hes got a kid on the way, going to war FOR YOU or something else came up, or mabye hes just a really nice guy that wants to do you good...
Very nice car and im sorry you have to get rid of it...

jOe

Damn Man dont need to take up the butt bro just having a little fun.. Ne How i'm Making sure the SC's dont go to junk yards i buy them and fix them then sell them so good luck and make sure its taken care off i would cry to see it in a junk yard or somewhere broke down with no one around :D

Thanks for your support, guys...I was really down-hearted and feeling the same way.....I am going to try to delete this and repost it....that sucks! Maybe you were just trying to be funny "Prick," but it screws around with people's livelyhood when you do that. Check for a re-post.....SC-YA!

Don't I wish! Careful, not too close now, don't want to drool on the new wax!! What a beauty. Really do wish it was within my budget, but I'm afraid it just isn't right now.

Hey mom!!!!!!!! I know what I want for Christmas!!!!!

Back