Gearing up for the next event, any suggestions....

BT Motorsports

Let's start planning for Oct and Nov and Dec now. If anyone has a blackout date, lets hear it as well. I will not be around the first weekend of Nov. 3-6 or Dec. 9-11. Do we still want to hike all the way up to Bakersfield this month even though NorCal has bailed? Perhaps Fontana instead? How about another SD Racelegal event for Nov 12th or 19th? Any objections to Palmdale Dec 5th - Racer Appreciation Day "Race Free" or Dec 12th - Christmas Race "Toys For Kids"? Any interest in trying go get some club clash events going with the GTP guys? Let's get some feedback and start planning!

Paul

Hey Paul,
I would like to do a Bakersfield run, but if we have both north and so cal groups out there.. If its too short notice for nocal, then perhaps a Fontana run or a Qualcomn run, anyone know what days the tracks are open ???

*blows dust off of keyboard*

I thought the Norcal group split ? I'd say lets go with Palmdale or fontana.

Hey Paul.

Its still in pieces (many). I am in need of forgued pistons to complete the shortblock. I had actually walked away from the sc for a while, but i gave the wife the 2004 concorde so im free to build my toy!

Sure it's not an SC, but I'd be up to meet up with you SoCal guys again if I'm welcome. ;) I also don't mind cross-posting details or whatever over to the TCCoA boards. If I have notice, I can get pretty much any day off from work and as of now I don't have any previous plans. Though.. this all goes to hell if my current employment situation goes as badly as I'm thinking it will..

BT Motorsports:::: Fontana sounds good to me :) :)
SanDiegoLXBird:::: Anyone and everyone is always welcomed at our meets.. The more people the better....

Sure it's not an SC, but I'd be up to meet up with you SoCal guys again if I'm welcome.
Absolutely. Hopefully we will both have a little more free time to communicate and organize this time around.
BT Motorsports:::: Fontana sounds good to me
I will see what kind of schedule they are offering and get details posted up. BTW, did you get my PM Jose?

Paul

al35thsc said:
What about that South West/So Cal meet we talked about? We could do that in Fontucky or Vegas.
There hasn't been activity on their board since early Nov. I'll mention it to Kelly since I have to call him this week.

Paul

Kurt Sunday and I had a meet in Kansas City dude! See pic:

IM000215.jpg

IM000203.jpg

Later, we conferenced called John Shelton, Kelly, and then Kurt let me have phone sex with his lady friend in spanish.

My husband will be back November 1st!!! Then he will be spending a week right after he gets back trying to fix the sc. It will be down here in SD. So I expect he will be getting on here to ask come questions. Then after that we might be able to go to some meet.

fontana my back yard now that my sc is running good , sounds cool to me ,

need some tires and im set the slicks are too much for my sc not enuff power to warrant them so i m selling them to my nefew and gonna run some good street tires .

80% sure I can be there, hell 90% sure. :D

southwest meet

Hey guys,
It would be cool to have a socal/southwest meet. I've been talking to a few of the southwest members about a meet in phoenix in november. We've had a thanksgiving meet there for the past 3 years or so. Would anybody be interested? We were thinking either the second or third week of november, and I think that during the second weekend in november they're having a fun ford weekend out there if anybody is interested. It's still up in the air, so if anybody is interested, chime in.
-Kris

Back