Check this out, 2005 Mustang burnout!

Burnouts =
gay.gif

FYI-that's the factory exhaust on a 2005 Mustang GT-if you haven't seen the program on Discovery where they built a racecar based on the Mustang platform, watch it!! :cool:

Birdman93 said:
FYI-that's the factory exhaust on a 2005 Mustang GT-if you haven't seen the program on Discovery where they built a racecar based on the Mustang platform, watch it!! :cool:

No I have not seen it, but I think this is the car you are talking about:

Shane

Attachments

• 2005 Mustang GT.jpg
    2005 Mustang GT.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 2005 Mustang GT2.jpg.jpg
    2005 Mustang GT2.jpg.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 2005 Mustang GT3jpg.jpg
    2005 Mustang GT3jpg.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 72
Nope-that's not the one. The car that was built has a sinple Ford Racing Performance Parts decal at the front of the hood, full race chassis with a single driver position on the left-the one you have pictured is the FRPP performance mule. Looks like I need to get working on my digital-analog-digital editing suite so I can put some short vidcaps up on my website. :D

The car was built with the help of a long-time Canadian racing shop-no, it was not SHM. Bet he was peeved not to have gotten THAT job.

man, mustangs took a turn for the worst, those things are ugly, i will stick with my 2 beauties, my SC and my GPX. euwww... dont worry, when my GPX is done its gonna be hunting down those new mustangs...

cowtown said:
Turn for the worst? they haven't looked that good in 25+ years!

Right. They look like a similar upgrade as they did to the GT40, on the fastback style. Rounded it out, made it a little bulkier. Much better than anything in recent memory.

I do have to comment on the burnout video though, after I watched it was a somewhat appauled that anyone would do that to their brand spankin new stang. Must have the bucks to pay for new tires too.

cowtown said:
I do have to comment on the burnout video though, after I watched it was a somewhat appauled that anyone would do that to their brand spankin new stang. Must have the bucks to pay for new tires too.

My concern was the proximity of spectators at some sort of dealership event. Yeah, he looked like he had it under control but a little foot slippage and someone's looking at an *** whoopin'.

what kind of engine does it have, the legendary hemi? or the legendary 4.6L found on so called "fast" GT's??

That thing is still ugly, it looks like a buck tooth redneck flying down the road.

Its got a 4.6L 3V mod motor.

I think it looks ugly in pictures, but if you see it in person its a whole different story.

Shane

My concern was the proximity of spectators at some sort of dealership event. Yeah, he looked like he had it under control but a little foot slippage and someone's looking at an *** whoopin'.

True enough, at one point I figured he'd be heading for a wall or one of the cars.

I like the 05 Mustang....I have never been enticed to buy a new car until now "This enticement having NOTHING to do with this burnout Video". Having 2 SC's I think says enough about my love for them...They are the only cars I have owned since 93...Things are taking a turn soon though...

The Burnout video is what it is...Pretty much who cares...But the car itself is a hit IMO...

Brad

I heard this car run at Carlisle this year-- It sounded great, especially when you consider it was still factory-- almost alittle like a sweet italian cars V8. Just my $.02...

Back