Double engine swap.

Jayls5

Well i've established that the SC 3.8 can easily go into my 95 mustang. I was thinking, can I put the N/A 3.8 from my stang into the T-bird to have another working car? How difficult would it be? Anything i should know about it?

Jayls5 said:
Well i've established that the SC 3.8 can easily go into my 95 mustang. I was thinking, can I put the N/A 3.8 from my stang into the T-bird to have another working car? How difficult would it be? Anything i should know about it?

why? Everyones got a mustang BUILD THE SC!!

Motohead said:
why? Everyones got a mustang BUILD THE SC!!

Stang = over 300 pounds lighter.

I'm going to have a pimped out lowered black stang. 94-98 bodystle, side exhaust, no spoiler.

I think the SC t-birds are pimp as hell, but my heart is with the stangs. I still remember the first time i was destroyed by a supercharged t-bird. I like both cars but I'd take the power of the t-bird and the looks of my car and put it into one- which is what i'm doing :D

By the way, check out my car in the new t-bird owner forum. I'm buying it tomorrow.

Jayls5 said:
Stang = over 300 pounds lighter.

I'm going to have a pimped out lowered black stang. 94-98 bodystle, side exhaust, no spoiler.

I think the SC t-birds are pimp as hell, but my heart is with the stangs. I still remember the first time i was destroyed by a supercharged t-bird. I like both cars but I'd take the power of the t-bird and the looks of my car and put it into one- which is what i'm doing :D

By the way, check out my car in the new t-bird owner forum. I'm buying it tomorrow.
If speed is all your looking for just drop a v8 in the stang It will be a lot easer and cheeper

Back