Why?

wongy

Okay,I need all the help I can get.I'm having a problem that just started
recently,my 92 SC auto is having a hard time starting up when its warmed up.
I mean when the car is cold like in the morning or been sitting for more than 5 hours it starts right up with no problem.But when its warm/hot, it takes awhile to start.its not an no start problem because sooner or later it will start
up.I have already checked my fuel pressure & it is running @ 40-45 psi at
idle and the pressure doesn't drop.the fuel filter was just replaced. my fuel pump is also okay.the dis module,cam sensor,crank sensor, coilpack,plugs & wires, tps and iac was all replaced.there also no codes that comes up.
please help!!!! Thanks. :( :confused:

what happens when its cold ? ever check out your injectors ? i herd ppl saying that they put new injectors in and it started good all the time.. or you could send yours out to get cleaned.how many miles on your injectors? ...Alex L

oh...how could i forget :) my brother had a similiar problem when his car would get hot it would staul and it would crank but not start, it was his fuel pump, i guess when it got hot it wouldnt work right(had alot of miles on it).. another guess.. has it happened after you changed your pump ? pump going bad ? how long after cranking it hot that it will start ? Alex L

Back