Custom gauge cluster

SuperCoupeSC91

i spent alot of time and hardwork doing this and now i;m off to doing a total custom dash, so its off for sale or trade.. it fits dual 5" holes and 9 -2" or 2"1/16 holes for other gauges and also a push button non momentary switch, they fit nice and tight but i would always glue it behind anyways, to use this u would have to dremel out the vmm spot and bracket on the side, and this fits tight right around where the hazard switch is, i had to cut up my steering colum cover a lil to see the lower 2 gauges, i'll include it if u want. also one of the clips that hold it tight to the dash is broke the 2nd inner from the bottom left, so it sticks out a hair. but besides that i loved it and alot of peopel didnt like it yellow and i was getting out of it also so i changed it to black but now decided to redo my whole dash :) the cluster backing is plastic, and reinforced with metal square tubing behind it and used a gummy glue that worked awesome to hold the frame i made behind it great and strong !! off to a better home :) no longer needed.. intersted in taking offers for aftermarket stuff ? i dunno what ? Alex L

** The pic of the gauge cluster painted in black is what color it is now, i just posted others so u can see how it looks with gauges in it..

** sry forgot to mention you will need to remove the stock gauge cluster underneither with the white cluster and gauges...

Last edited:
Hi Alex, I have been tryin g to reach you...No answer?

Hi Alex,
I have been trying to reach you...Your phone just rings and rings...
call me ASAP.
Victor and Diane
Happy Hollidays ;) :D :cool:

Back