PDA

View Full Version : How do i become part of this community?

Daybirdsc
10-03-2004, 11:21 PM
Im new to the sccoa website and don't know how to become part of a community. Please reply!

forcefed95sc
10-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Im new to the sccoa website and don't know how to become part of a community. Please reply!

Well you are in the right section, good to see another person here. Congrats!! There is nothing to really become part of the community. There is Fear This SC in New Orleans, and Colby (think he goes by freeze408) adn then there is a few here in Texas. Myself in the Beaumont along with Wynn (TBird88), Thomas (sonic????), Ross, and the couple of guys in Houston are, Vernon, Jeff, Rick.

Welcome to the club and hope to see you at a meet soon.

Daybirdsc
10-03-2004, 11:51 PM
Thankyou welcoming me to this community forcefed95sc. But where is this meet?

tbird88
10-05-2004, 10:51 PM
Thankyou welcoming me to this community forcefed95sc. But where is this meet?Meets are kinda spontaneous, never know what mood your fellow members are gonna be in. Sure would like to see a gathering in NOLA sometime, then again it would be just fine to get together in Covington, cool town ya got there.

By the way, I used to go visit a buddy in Covington. Kinda lost touch with him, I'll drop you an email sometime to see if you know him, I'd like to let him know I'm still alive! He lived up highway 21 north of town, out in the woods, had a bunch of killer SlowPar, er, Mopar bodies and an AMX.

Anyways, welcome to the neighborhood!

'bird

Scour_king
10-06-2004, 01:30 AM
Well count me in on this also...Looks like the louisana branch is growing. I keep thinking I will email Tbird88 and get an adress or number I go thru Beaumont all the time and I would much perfer getting parts local and supporting my local chapter.

Thomas95SC
10-06-2004, 05:11 PM
Welcome to the group. We havent had a meeting lately but im sure well have one soon enough.