35th for sale, clean, low miles

35tsc

1990 35th Anniversary for sale

Automatic, moon roof, CD player, power antennae. The interior is in immaculate condition, very rare for a 35th with the suede seats. The exterior and engine are also very clean. All original, no mods. The car was just professionally detailed. Car stays inside a climate controlled garage. I took a couple of pics yesterday and will have them on the web soon. It has 57,583 miles. Was asking $7,500 on auto trader, need to sell before winter so I can get truck inside the garage. Asking $6,500.

Please call and leave message at 712-210-4210 if you have any question or e-mail, markb@gomaco.com

Car is located in Mapleton, Iowa

Thanks
Mark

Attachments

• DSC01209.JPG
    DSC01209.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 439
  • DSC01185.JPG
    DSC01185.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 375
  • DSC01222.JPG
    DSC01222.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 325
  • DSC01216.JPG
    DSC01216.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
Off subject, but where did you get that garage floor?? Looks like tile, but probably Linoleum? Really like it and it sets off your 35th Anniversary Bird too.

Prick_Racing........E-Mail me about what you are thinking about doing.

BobGPz.......The garage was built about 7years ago and installed the floor then. It has in-floor heating and it is 12x12 tile. Sloped very little to the outside. It is very easy to clean up in the winter months with the sand and slush and salt, just spray hot water and broom and then squegee the rest. It is used everyday, not just a show garage. Still looks new after buffing and waxing.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone.

Mark

Did you happen to buy it off e-bay last year? It looks just like one I almost bought. Miles about the same. very Nice car, hope you get what your asking, it's worth it.

Back