Shootout T-Shirts

Cat Girl

First of all i would like to thank Dan M. and Sue W. for helping me at the track getting everyone to sign the waiver and showing people where they were suppose to be.

I had a few people asking if i was going to print more shootout shirts since i sold the few extras i had. If you would like a shirt, please PM or email me, xr7girl@hotmail.com, if you would like one and what size you need. They will be $10 each, XXL are $12. Any questions, please post on here or email me.
Thanks
~connie

Cat Girl said:
First of all i would like to thank Dan M. and Sue W. for helping me at the track getting everyone to sign the waiver and showing people where they were suppose to be.

I had a few people asking if i was going to print more shootout shirts since i sold the few extras i had. If you would like a shirt, please PM or email me, xr7girl@hotmail.com, if you would like one and what size you need. They will be $10 each, XXL are $12. Any questions, please post on here or email me.
Thanks
~connie

Got any pix of them?!?!?!?!

picture

T-Shirt pictures

Attachments

• Tshirtfront.jpg
    Tshirtfront.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 173
  • tshirtback.jpg
    tshirtback.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 191
what colors? how much for shipping to canada? lemme know and I will grab one

can never have too many tshirts...

Tazer999 said:
what colors? how much for shipping to canada? lemme know and I will grab one

can never have too many tshirts...
They are only available in denim blue, and I will check on the shipping price for you.
~c

t-shirts

hi paul here wife would like a med t-shirt i for got to ask at the shoot out for one, so how do i get one from you
thanks Red :cool:

Last call....

I am putting the order in this Monday, so if you want one please get in contact with me! Please don't send you $$ yet until i can get a final price with shipping. I will keep everyone updated.

~c

I put the order in today and was told it would be about 2 weeks til they are finished. If you have not sent your address to me please do so i the next week so i can start addressing envelopes......
~connie

Last edited:
Cost

Hey all,

The total cost will be $10/$12 + $2 shipping in the US. I will contact all you Canucksters with your price. They should be going out in about 2 weeks.

Thanks again!
~Connie

Shirts are here!

Got the word that shirts are done. I will start sending them out tomorrow, so if you wanted one and had contacted me, get your $$ to me so i can get the shirt out to you.
Thanks!
~Connie

If you sent me your $$, your shirt went out today. If you want your shirt but haven't sent your $$, it needs to get here so i can get your shirt to you!

Thanks!
~Connie

Back