new injectors, MAF calb. question

ARV90SC

so im doing my engine rebuild, have a 94 ported blower w/10% pulley, MP frount mount IC, and its going to be borrd out, do i need bigger injectors, and does my MAF need to be recalibrated? and can a stock MAF be recalibrated? 38lbs injectors by the way, with a 190 feul pump

anyone??? help needed!!
basically would i need a new MAF with new injectors, or can the stock one be calibrated?

Yes the MAF will have to be recalibrated (can't recalibrate the stock meter) if you are changing the injector size. The easiest way is to get a 73mm C&L meter with the correct size sample tube. Then if you decide to change injectors later, all you need is a new sampling tube. The Pro-M meter has to be sent back and reprogrammed if making changes later. I've had both the C&L meters and Bullet style Pro-M, and had no trouble from the C&L, and get inconsistant readings from the Pro-M I've got now. I'm about ready to ditch it and get the new 85mm C&L meter that just came out.

If going to 38# injectors you may need an adjustable fuel pressure regulator to get it to run right. Mine ran like crap at stock pressure, but ran great at 43 psi. That could also be fixed with a chip, which would be better than jacking up the fuel pressure. Some cars run fine without either.

David

Back