Some Parts From My SC (Stock/Non Stock)

SuperCoupeSC91

The reason i'm selling this stuff is because i'm getting into the more racing scene, and these wont help me do it :) and also i gutted out my dash so its not there...and i'm switching to mustang hubs for mustang bolt pattern for some Pro Star Wheels..should be getting a pair of racing seats very soon..Please e-mail me or P/M with reasonable offers, i'm willing to maybe take trades towards thing i need.. wich can be found in my member section for Future plans.. Thanks for looking Alex L

1. Rims + Tires (Very Very Rare) (Be different !!!!)
Azzuro ROH Silver Wheels (21 Spoke) (2) 18 x 8 (Front)
Azzuro ROH Silver Wheels (21 Spoke) (2) 18 x 9 (Rear)
Pirelli P-Zero ZR 205/40/18 Front Tires
Pirelli P-Zero ZR 285/30/18 Rear Tires

2. 91 SC Front/Rear Hubs (rear hub bearing have less than 5k on both)

3. Huge heaterbox thing

4. Kenwood Head unit (Kenwood 817 Excellon CD Player)(XM ready)(2 de-faces for it with 2 cases and 2 remotes) still have box with instructions + also bought a audio input connector that plugs into the cd cd changer and has 2 rca's so if u want to run a dvd player/playstation/etc.. u can run the sound into the stereo, its still in the box..awesome headunit i will miss it in great shape..

5. (4) JBL Power (2002) 5 X 7's pretty new, one pair is maybe a yr old and the other is 2 yrs old i believe

6. Front + Rear Seats (i'm keeping the pass slider) but drivers is auto (drivers aslo the bulster is sticking out a lil bit, but i assume it can be fixed, but there is now a couple holes in it from the body shop :( ), and there all half blue/grey and half leather/cloth seats (willing to let go for a very reasonable offer..)rear is in pretty good condition (i think it has one small hole)..

7. Misc Blue Interior panels.

8. A/C compressor with very low miles less than 10k on it, and i have the whole system ready to ship or i can ship the just compressor, its a newer one from pep boys i believe and i paid 250 for the compressor and clutch assy, i have the reciept, but i spent money for rechargeing and bought a newer compressor and clutch assy and my car broke down for a while and it leaked out after so i said screw it after sinking over 500 into it...

some pics u can see in my member section and i have more pics of this stuff here (link below) and if u need anymore pics and seriosuly interested i'll be more than glad to take some pics of what u want..

http://community.webshots.com/user/supercoupe

Last edited:
i just editied that, when i went to find my reciept i seen it was from pep boys :) oops, but its still mint, P/M me a reasonable price, have anything up for trades ? let me know ...Thanks Alex L

here are some pics of my seats, this is a while ago, but are in same conidition, except one has a lil undercoating of the side plastic on the side of the seat. Alex L
** i dont want that much for these..

SuperCoupeSC91 said:
The reason i'm selling this stuff is because i'm getting into the more racing scene, and these wont help me do it :) and also i gutted out my dash so its not there...and i'm switching to mustang hubs for mustang bolt pattern for some Pro Star Wheels..should be getting a pair of racing seats very soon..Please e-mail me or P/M with reasonable offers, i'm willing to maybe take trades towards thing i need.. wich can be found in my member section for Future plans.. Thanks for looking Alex L

1. Rims + Tires (Very Very Rare) (Be different !!!!)
Azzuro ROH Silver Wheels (21 Spoke) (2) 18 x 8 (Front)
Azzuro ROH Silver Wheels (21 Spoke) (2) 18 x 9 (Rear)
Pirelli P-Zero ZR 205/40/18 Front Tires
Pirelli P-Zero ZR 285/30/18 Rear Tires

2. 91 SC Front/Rear Hubs (rear hub bearing have less than 5k on both)

3. Huge heaterbox thing

4. Kenwood Head unit (Kenwood 817 Excellon CD Player)(XM ready)(2 de-faces for it with 2 cases and 2 remotes) still have box with instructions + also bought a audio input connector that plugs into the cd cd changer and has 2 rca's so if u want to run a dvd player/playstation/etc.. u can run the sound into the stereo, its still in the box..awesome headunit i will miss it in great shape..

5. (4) JBL Power (2002) 5 X 7's pretty new, one pair is maybe a yr old and the other is 2 yrs old i believe

6. Front + Rear Seats (i'm keeping the pass slider) but drivers is auto (drivers aslo the bulster is sticking out a lil bit, but i assume it can be fixed, but there is now a couple holes in it from the body shop :( ), and there all half blue/grey and half leather/cloth seats (willing to let go for a very reasonable offer..)rear is in pretty good condition (i think it has one small hole)..

7. Misc Blue Interior panels.

8. A/C compressor with very low miles less than 10k on it, and i have the whole system ready to ship or i can ship the just compressor, its a newer one from pep boys i believe and i paid 250 for the compressor and clutch assy, i have the reciept, but i spent money for rechargeing and bought a newer compressor and clutch assy and my car broke down for a while and it leaked out after so i said screw it after sinking over 500 into it...

some pics u can see in my member section and i have more pics of this stuff here (link below) and if u need anymore pics and seriosuly interested i'll be more than glad to take some pics of what u want..

http://community.webshots.com/user/supercoupe

Can I get some more details on the head unit and speakers?

5x7 is the stock speaker size correct?

Thanks!

sry ppl, i will update my status on my parts but alot might be gone to one person, i'm in the middle of working out a deal for me and them..as soon as i know whats up i'll post it.. Alex L

Back