WANTED: Stock CD Player and/or RADIO

Matt94GT

WANTED: Stock CD Player and/or RADIO (SOMEONE MUST HAVE ONE!?)

Looking for a stock cd player and/or radio that will fit right into my 90SC.

Can anyone help me?

THANKS!!!
lx915l@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Matt94GT said:
Looking for a stock cd player and/or radio that will fit right into my 90SC.

Can anyone help me?

THANKS!!!
lx915l@hotmail.com

I have a JBL cassette headunit with the plugs for the factory CD player which i have as well... $80 shipped for both or $50shipped separate

jOe

getblown said:
I have a JBL cassette headunit with the plugs for the factory CD player which i have as well... $80 shipped for both or $50shipped separate

jOe

$50 damn, just wanting to hear some music outa my baby...come on.... :p

Matt94GT said:
$50 damn, just wanting to hear some music outa my baby...come on.... :p

No offense buddy, but you want a JBL headunit, then put up or shut up... You said that you could find one for the same price thats aftermarket, then do it... once again, not being an *** just tellin it like it is

jOe

jbl

these units are very rare and hard to find,u wanted factory and the factory don't make them anymore.if u go aftermarket u gonna pay wayyyyyyyyymore that $80 shoooo thats a deal. ur not gonna get any of these cheaper and werk from none of us that knows the rareity of the units and who wanna keep the everything as it came from ford. ............i was gonna ask for more $lol..........whewwwwwww i need a vaction

pock1 said:
these units are very rare and hard to find,u wanted factory and the factory don't make them anymore.if u go aftermarket u gonna pay wayyyyyyyyymore that $80 shoooo thats a deal. ur not gonna get any of these cheaper and werk from none of us that knows the rareity of the units and who wanna keep the everything as it came from ford. ............i was gonna ask for more $lol..........whewwwwwww i need a vaction

k ill get back to you

getblown said:

jOe

Joe,

I think we talked before about this via private message, I got shafted on another purchase.. so I would like to do business with you on these Items.. you say the are the 89-90 models?..

Could you send me pictures of them to my e-mail.. I have pay pal... and can respond quicly..

Karl

Again, you can call me if you still have my number.. but would like to see some digital pictures of the items.. Thanks a bunch.. :)

Back