1989 Sc In North Carolina

Donna Justen

1989 SC In North Carolina

I know many of you chicks and guys love the 5 speed so you can race ,tear up the tranny and replace it-well, sorry that one is sold :D What I still have is my Black AOD with 105,000 miles on it. Great body -no rust, always covered or garaged. Comes with car cover and a set of T-bird wheel inserts. Has the CD player and sound system. Beautiful burgundy/ wine upholstery. It has a few flaws-fog lamp switch will not work nor the computer door locks. It has a crack in the dash above the steering wheel. Only two owners-the first kept meticulous records on service-me-not so good but it was well maintained by my Ford mechanic son-in -law with oil changes at 3,000 miles and timing belt at 50,000 with all the right stuff. I hate to sell the car but we are doing some serious downsizing and it has to go, and since I am now reduced to driving a tortoise(Taurus) to carry the grandkids around it has not been driven in two years-but started up occasionally. I'm asking $2,000 for it. Located about 40 miles north of Charlotte NC. I will send pics on request but am unable to load them here for some reason. Serious inquirys only please. I put it on this site a year ago and got several replies-#1 I will be in NC next weekend,send directions-no show. #2 Consider it sold-you did say it was an '88 right? :confused: and my favorite-Yes! I want the car,can you wait 6 months till I have the money? :D Thanks for looking :D

Last edited:
Donna Justen said:
Only two owners-the first kept meticulous records on service-me-not so good but it was well maintained by my Ford mechanic son-in -law with oil changes at 3,000 miles and timing belt at 50,000 with all the right stuff. I

Timing belt at 50,ooo miles? Am I missing something here? Is the car an 88 or 89? Is it a Turbo Coupe, if so then yes, it would have a timing belt. Pics please :)

You were th one that made me jump on it......:D

I was only looking at the month and day of the post.....

It was just over a year old......:rolleyes:

Oh well, it was way to expensive for what I want anyway......;)

Back