Stock belt size / part #?

Jayls5

I'm going to need one along with my new harmonic balancer, and i have no idea what the stock size is. Help me out!

Jayls5 said:
I'm going to need one along with my new harmonic balancer, and i have no idea what the stock size is. Help me out!

This is right from www.goodyear.com

4070425 Poly-V, Drive to JS 7PK1080
4080392 Poly-V, JS to SC 8PK0995
4080897 Poly-V 8PK2280

thanks a million. As soon as i get this thing running i'll make a nice burnout/donut video for you all :D

mint93sc, this is the first time I have heard of the accessory belt (or any other belt) being a different size on the 93-95 SCs. Are you sure that is correct? Maybe some pulleys have been changed on your car?

All the parts places I look at show the same belt 89-95. I believe the belt length is 89.7" from the part numbers.

Maybe Fast Ed our resident Ford parts expert can give us a "final" answer on this one!

I bought belts from a website that had 89-92 listed and figured they would work, the supercharger belt and jackshaft belt were perfect, but the accessory belt was about 1 1/2-2 inches short by what i could measure.

Make sure you lined your belt up right cause I thought mine was short too but I routed it wrong wance I saw my mistake, all was good :D

i tried everything to get that belt on there and it was not happening. so i measured and the new belt was almost 2 inches shorter that the original.

Back