Thank you everyone!

NorthrnSCownr

I wanted to thank everyone who supported me and my blown headgasket! :p I made it back to Maine(although without my car)without incedent unlike the adventurous trip getting there!!!
Special thanks to XR7Dave for everything, especially for the time and efforts in getting us all together. I was very impressed with the sharing, and support that everyone showed each other, and I'm very glad to have met all you guys and absorb so much information! Im already looking forward to the next one. I was thinking... perhaps we can have a "bi annual shootout"!?
At any rate I had to post my appreciation to those in attendence(and those who were there in spirit!) :D
Best,
Tom

Hey Tom

It was great to meet you on Saturday at the dyno session, and chat for a while.

Dave will have your SC back together in top shape in no time. Have a good trip back with the car once it's ready to go.

cheers,
Ed N.

Tom,

It was nice to meet you at the shootout, sorry about the blown HG, but if it had to happen, at least you were in a place you could get some help. That's what is so cool about this group of people...whenever someone needs help fixing their car everyone pitches in with info, tools and parts.

David

Tom,
It was nice to meet you on Saturday. I am still impressed that you cruised out all the way from Maine to be part of the Shootout. Once again "Sorry about the headgaskets" Couldn't have happened at a better place though.

Tom,

It was good to meet you, I'm glad you made the drive to be there.

Blown HGs are an invitation to do your heads, cam, etc. There's no better time to start tweeking.

You got any plans for that 2 stage chip?

Blown headgaskets New England style!

Tom wanted to go out with a bang.....

Attachments

• blown headgasket 002.jpg
    blown headgasket 002.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 130
  • blown headgasket 003.jpg
    blown headgasket 003.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 116
  • blown headgasket 004.jpg
    blown headgasket 004.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 106
Well Tom, just think, you wont have to worry about your headgaskets blowing any time soon.

Shane

Here's what will be getting done-
Head gaskets
Rebuild heads
Port exhausts
Motor mounts
Bearings
Plugs and wires
Belts
Dyno/tune by XR7Dave
Thanks for the replies :)
Tom

Tom

Tom,

It was nice to meet you at the shootout, sorry you had to blow them against me. :eek: I wouldn't have been any competition. It is good to hear that you made it back home!

With how great of a guy Dave and how fast he is, he will have you fixed up in no time!

See Ya,
Brandon

It was nice to meet you Tom. Too bad your HGs decided to take a dump before I got to see you run. Look forward to seeing you at the next meet.

Paul

Tom:

Glad to see you made it home. You must have had a long ride, it took us 11 hrs to get to CT.

Hope to meet you again.

Back