Miss my SC, got a mission

SC UL8R1990

Man, i miss my SC. I was looking at pictures of it today after i got home from school/work. It really truly depresses me to not have my SC anymore. Im driving a hoopty honda and basically broke as a joke. Although school is going well and i have a new good paying job, it kinda sucks driving a piece of crap. I miss teverything about the damn thing. It just sucks really bad. My parents have been trying to talk me into buying a new car in the spring. NO WAY!! I'm not going to hop into a new car! Theres nothing out there that is in my price range that is semi-cool. Im not going to drive a neon,focus, or cavalier. Sorry but thats just me. On top of that, ill ahve to pay high insurance costs to drive a car i hate. screw that.

I've got my sights set this spring to be back in an SC. No more screwing around. And im not just going to settle for any SC, its going to be "THE" SC ive always wanted. I want to start out with a White 89-93 5 speed and use that as my foundation to a bad-*** street SC.

thanks for listening to my crap
Walter

p.s.- i miss being on the boards like i used to!

Those pics of your SC looks sweeeeet !!! :) :)
I know what you mean about there not being a car that you like. There is not one car in the market that I would buy (well except for the Bentley Continental GT, but thats just a dream :p )
I am sure you'll find the SC that you want..

Back