Need '89/'90 parts for Cougar XR7

banbro

I am looking for the following:
1. Headlights with mounting clips
2. corner lights
3. The mounting bracket for the head and corner lights (it is black an runs the width of the front end).
4. Grill (preferably red) with mounting bracket
5. Black drivers side visor
6. Black leather interior (seats, misc. parts)
7. Trunk lock assembly with key
8. Center console (this is not a need but am looking for one in better shape than I have)
9. Belt tensioner
10. Drivers side wiper cowl cover
11. Message center and bezel
12. 1990 Cougar owners manual

Okay... that is most of it with the most urgent items being 1, 2, & 3. I haven't had much luck sending emails to people selling parts as they seldom get back to me so I am hoping this will be a better way to get these parts.

If you have any of these items and can email pictures please send them to brock_banks@yahoo.com.

Thanks...

Brock

Last edited:
banbro said:
I am looking for the following:
2. corner lights
3. The mounting bracket for the head and corner lights (it is black an runs the width of the front end).
4. Grill (preferably red) with mounting bracket
5. Black drivers side visor
6. Black leather interior (seats, misc. parts)
7. Trunk lock assembly with key
8. Center console (this is not a need but am looking for one in better shape than I have)
9. Belt tensioner
10. Drivers side wiper cowl cover
11. Message center and bezel
12. 1990 Cougar owners manual

Okay... that is most of it with the most urgent items being 1, 2, & 3. I haven't had much luck sending emails to people selling parts as they seldom get back to me so I am hoping this will be a better way to get these parts.

Thanks...

Brock

i have #1 the lights are yellowing
# 2 & #3
#4 have a red one but pretty rough shape but have two very nice black ones with good brackets
#8 do you need a 5/speed or auto?... i have both

i think i have #10 i'll have to check
i do have #11 also........ shoot me an e-mail @ chromepony@verizon.net

parts

I have a complete black interior if you need any parts, sorry its not leather.
Also i have a white or chrome grill with brackets
I see that you got beat out of that cougar on ebay too.

2. corner lights
I have the first three items in excellent condition! I also should have #6-#11. Shoot me an e-mail and we can work out the details.

Thomas -- thomasma@alltel.net

BRIAN WALTER said:
I have a complete black interior if you need any parts, sorry its not leather.
Also i have a white or chrome grill with brackets
I see that you got beat out of that cougar on ebay too.

Thanks Brian... If you have a good drivers black visor I would be interested in that. I may have a grill and bracket found but will keep you in mind if it doesn't work out.

Yeah... tough luck on the cougar, was surprised it got the buy it now price... although I think it was easlily worth it! But, I can't complain too much. I got a great deal on ebay a couple of weeks ago. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7922220045&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT After going to pick it up I was shocked to find it only had 63k miles and although there were a few blemishes on the body it was not bad at all.

Let me know on the visor.

Thanks...

Brock

Back