clear 89-93 headlights

here ya go.

lights2%20001.jpg

lights2%20004.jpg

lights2%20006.jpg

lights2%20007.jpg

whoever sends me payment first gets them. i believe joe would be that person. please check out my headlight cleaning thread in this forum. i am almost always selling sets of clear cleaned up headlights.

Mike, are those the lights you got from me? Wow, they look good. you did a great job on them. I might get you to do a set for me, do I get a discount? :D

David

NCredSC said:
Mike, are those the lights you got from me? Wow, they look good. you did a great job on them. I might get you to do a set for me, do I get a discount? :D

David
they sure are. didnt recognize them, didja? :) i can see about getting you a little discount.

They look nice.... my only question is how long will they stay clear? I've seen people clean their stock ones up only to have them yellow again within a couple months! Just wondering

Nick

he's gettin mine in a couple days.. mike does some good work.. i can actually see at night now! :)

clear headlights for sale

i have a set of clear 89-93 headlights for sale. they are 8ate8's cores. i have several people interested in buying these lights from me, so whoever speaks up and sends me payment first gets them. i will be leaving to go out of town next thursday, so if you want these lights, it is best that you send me payment ASAP. that way, payment will get here sooner and i can ship these lights out before i leave town. let me know if you are interested. thanks.

mike

yessir :) i should note that one of the lights is missing two of the three studs that mount to the header panel, but you can reuse yours by taking them out very carefully.

Back