big mike's headlight cleaning services

big mike

i have started a little headlight cleaning service on tccoa, and i figured i should branch out over here. i have had many interested in a set of clear headlights, as well as several satisfied customers. i charge $60 shipped per set, along with a $30 core charge. the buyer will then send me his/her headlights upon receipt of the clean headlights, i will send back the $30, and i will clean this set and sell it to the next person in line, OR you can send me the headlights off your car along with $30 to clean them, provided you dont mind driving around without headlights for a while. i have pics of headlights that i have cleaned before if you guys want to see my work. if you are interested, post here or PM me with the preferred year of headlights. i can clean multiple sets if necessary.

Mike, I'm interested in a set of cleaned up corner markers as I have some new clear headlights already when I bought this car. Do you handle any of those?

big mike said:
i have started a little headlight cleaning service on tccoa, and i figured i should branch out over here. i have had many interested in a set of clear headlights, as well as several satisfied customers. i charge $60 shipped per set, along with a $30 core charge. the buyer will then send me his/her headlights upon receipt of the clean headlights, i will send back the $30, and i will clean this set and sell it to the next person in line, OR you can send me the headlights off your car along with $30 to clean them, provided you dont mind driving around without headlights for a while. i have pics of headlights that i have cleaned before if you guys want to see my work. if you are interested, post here or PM me with the preferred year of headlights. i can clean multiple sets if necessary.

no, not yet, but i do happen to be selling a set of stock corner markers. they are in great condition. lmk if you are interested in them.

Quite possibly, any pics? How much would you want for them? What kind of payment do you take? I can do Paypal or Money Order.

big mike said:
no, not yet, but i do happen to be selling a set of stock corner markers. they are in great condition. lmk if you are interested in them.

cowtown said:
Quite possibly, any pics? How much would you want for them? What kind of payment do you take? I can do Paypal or Money Order.
corners%20001.jpg

corners%20003.jpg

corners%20004.jpg

as you can see, the drivers side has some cracks in it. i busted it, then superglued it back together. you can only see the cracks from up close. does $30 shipped sound fair? ill take money order. let me know if you are still interested.

Hmm, mine aren't cracked, just kinda nasty yellowed. I may just try a crack at cleaning them with some CLR. Thanks for the pic but if you get some other ones or start doing the corners as per your headlights let me know.

head lites

i have a set from a 93 lx u can have for $30 shipped, u want them? let me know .thx tony.

Some pics

big mike said:

I would like to see some of your work and will the headlights yellow again after you clean them?

these were taken after they were cleaned.

lights2%20001.jpg

lights2%20004.jpg

the headlights will eventually yellow if you dont regularly wax them. waxing prevents them from yellowing.

headlites

hi mike i have a set of headlites from a 89 sc also, that makes it 2 set og headlites for $60 shipped. thx tony.

big mike said:
these were taken after they were cleaned.

lights2%20001.jpg

lights2%20004.jpg

the headlights will eventually yellow if you dont regularly wax them. waxing prevents them from yellowing.

sweet work... I cleaned a few sets the other day. My father-in-law's, wife's, wife's cousins, and my own. Made a huge improvement in looks and light at night.

Back