89 5speed , Cali car , super loaded .

Ballman

This is a unreal super clean SC from Cali. Black on Black-cloth with the rare fold down cloth seat from a XR-7 . moonroof , factory alarm , Phone , even has the fuel door button in the glove box , witch Ford did away with that option , not sure why . No tears , interior is mint , under body is mint , still has the build tag hanging from the fuel line , no rust proofing on this car , all new lights up front , all new A/C ,,pump ,lines , dryer . That was a thousand bucks . Just had the hood and top painted , that too was a grand , has a killer 3 thousand dollar sound system , H/R springs with new toticko shocks , new A arms, sway bar end links , new fuel pump , crank and cam sensor , valve cover gaskets , water pump , rad. and rad. fan motor . MM-11 alum. wheels with brand new Comp T/A zr tires , 285 back and 245 front , new windshield , and cowl plastic are new on both sides , all weather stripping is new , top windshield and back window molding are new , dash is still soft with no cracks , I buy only the best west coast cars and now have too many cars, lost count at 6 cars and more to come , need to sell at least 2 of the birds and my S351R , got a new Benz. coming and need to make room . This is a fully loaded SC car and at 5 grand is a steal of a deal , dont try to talk this one down please , do the math on just the parts and sound system , the car is free , I put alot of time and alot of new parts , due to i like everything new as i can , nothing wrong , just like the cars to be or look restored . Has full tint that was just done . Dont miss out on the great deal , I looked for years to have the cars I have now, just due to Im picky and want only the best . You see it , you will want it . In joy the photo , Thanks, DW ............. 87Turbo coupe Pace car Watkins Glen , it too will be up for sale .

S351r

well its only got 2K miles , used for show only, new was over 60k , will deliver to your door at 45K . Only 20 were made like this, mine is the first one offered to the public , unreal super car , next to the S7 , this is it . Thanks, DW ...........:eek:

SC or S351R

Not sure witch car you are asking about , Saleen has 2K miles and the SC I changed the gages and now has the Indy Glow gages , looks great at night , If I can remember is was at 100k , but you would not tell it by looking , My Phone is 765 742 8154 . Thanks, DW

Back