newbie selling t-bird

taz666

Hi everyone, I've owned my 90 SC for 9 years now and it's time to say good bye... :( I'm new to your site, but throughout the years I've gone to the technical forum to fix my car. It's a 90 SC, black on black, 126,000 miles. Did the heads and timing chain at 125,000 miles, no sunroof, original rims, pioneer model 1300 stereo. Automatic transmission replaced 2 years ago, car runs great! :) Front seats need repair, back seat is pretty good (no tears). Outside of car has no dents, but on some places like trunk and roof have small paint discoloration. Heater core broken. Dash on top 3 inch tear, tires in very good condition. Throughout the years I've replaced many parts in the car, like many SC owner do. I'm not too good with posting pictures on site, but give me some time and my daughter will hook me up. I'm really sorry to part with my car. Best and quickest car I've ever owned. I live in Naples, Florida (S.W. Florida). Call me for more information at 239-353-7179 or email me.

Asking $2,000 firm. THANKS... TAZ666

Hey TAZ666,
I'd try to post this on the Florida forum and see if anyone local is intrested, I know that there are a few looking for an SC in Florida. Also, feel free to visit the Florida forums even if you sell your SC we're always glad to have you around!
:D

Back