Cobra R Wheels without conversion?

darkstar_one

hey can somebody point to a link were i can get the COBRA R WHEELS without the MUSTANG CONVERSION thingy. Thanx.

I just ordered some 18x9 Cobra R replicas through Discount Tire here in San Diego. They ordered them from a company called "Wheels by Daunte" or something like that. The company is in San Bernardino CA. I am supposed to get them in about a week.

I heard Dante' was supposedly out of Biz a few months ago. Then CustomWheelsMarket stopped sellin the Silver finish, & Ebay wasnt sellin em either. Looks like someone started makin em again.

not sure on a web site but bell tire can get them through o.e unless you want to call them and see if they have the web site.....you have to try to get someone that seems to know what he is talking about because i went through 3 salesman before someone found them....most of them are idiots :p :D

sd_iconoclast said:
I just ordered some 18x9 Cobra R replicas through Discount Tire here in San Diego. They ordered them from a company called "Wheels by Daunte" or something like that. The company is in San Bernardino CA. I am supposed to get them in about a week.

It turns out that, after about three months, this wheels by Daunte place has screwed up the order yet again. I do not recommend these guys. Discount Tire has been very helpful though. In the end, I was able to get some 17x9 Cobra R replicas (Through discount tire) from a company called Detroit Wheels (www.Detroitwheel.com). They cost me about $150 each and they look very nice. I say they are about $150 each because Discount Tire ate some of the cost after the "wheels by Daunte" fiasco. I looked at the Detroit Wheels website, and it looks like they have the same wheesl in 17x10.5 also.

sd_iconoclast said:
It turns out that, after about three months, this wheels by Daunte place has screwed up the order yet again. I do not recommend these guys. Discount Tire has been very helpful though. In the end, I was able to get some 17x9 Cobra R replicas (Through discount tire) from a company called Detroit Wheels (www.Detroitwheel.com). They cost me about $150 each and they look very nice. I say they are about $150 each because Discount Tire ate some of the cost after the "wheels by Daunte" fiasco. I looked at the Detroit Wheels website, and it looks like they have the same wheesl in 17x10.5 also.

Are the detroitwheels the right bolt pattern for the stock t-bird wheels?

Back