SC owner needing a part.....

tbirdsc35th

I got a call from my local Ford dealership. A local supercoupe owner dropped this adapter and broke it. Ford has discontinued it. Does anyone in the OKC or close area have one that the owner could purchase to replace it? If you do, please email me at webmaster@35ththunderbirdregistry.org and let me know where you are and how much you want for it. Thanks for the help. He needs it right away.

scadapter.gif

Last edited:
I would think E-bay may have it, if no one else has one.
Also try the Parts-For-Sale section of the forums..

How bad is the old one broken. I would like to get it. I think I know someone who can fix it. Or he might go down to a welding shop and get it fixed. Since its cast I think it would have to be brazed. I'm no welder but I know one with 35 years experiance who welds anything I come to him with.

I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my request for help. I've located a replacement piece very close to home. To those of you from far away, your willingness to help is much appreciated.

Scour King, I'll see if the guy wants to let me have the broken piece. I don't know how bad it's damaged but if I can I'll take a digital picture of it for you to decide.

Again thanks to everyone. A great week to all.

Back