any sc in collinsville, offallon, st.louis area

Come by my cybercafe/ computer gaming center in Granite City, either my nephew will be there or I will, and we both have SCs.

Shockwave
3361 Fehling Rd STE #8
Granite City, IL. 62040

My nephew Victor has a 90 SC white, and I have a 89 SC Silver. What color and year SC do you have?

Jerry

Thadd,

We are planning a TBU (Thunder Bird Underground) mini meet on the 30th and 31st for the St. Louis and surounding region SCers. Party at my house on Saturday the 30th and racing at MAR on Sunday the 31st. Plenty of room for people to sleep over. If you want to meet a bunch of the locals, you should plan to attend.

I'll post more details later or you can check in over at the TBU. Here's a link.

http://p075.ezboard.com/fthunderbirdundergroundfrm1.showMessage?topicID=7862.topic

David

Last edited:
I live east of you down interstate 70.ABout 70 miles from you.West of Effingham,Il.
I will be going by your town on my way to St Lous,mo.to visit my doc Wed.

I plan to go to the TBU meet sunday.And smoke David N. if his SC is still
running real bad. :)

Randy

Last edited:
Randy N Connie said:
I live east of you down interstate 70.ABout 70 miles from you.West of Effingham,Il.
I will be going by your town on my way to St Lous,mo.to visit my doc Wed.

I plan to go to the TBU meet sunday.And smoke David N. if his SC is still
running real bad. :)

Randy

Randy,

Hope to see you there. I think it's too late to smoke me now, it's pretty much fixed (except for a little tuning). I had a clogged cat and a screwed up nitrous system. Replaced the cats last week and rewired the nitrous system today, so I'm just waiting for it to stop raining to test everything.

Even with a pig rich tune it ran 12.8 @ 108 on motor last week, and once I get this nitrous system working right it should run high to mid 11s. But as you know, lots of stuff can go wrong, so who knows...you might smoke me.

David

Well I havent made the time to get mine going yet. :)
I have made up every part needed,except the ambition part.
But since I have read your having a TBU meet,my enthusiasm is climing.

RANDY

Randy,

Good, I hope you show up. Your also invited to the party Saturday night and you and Connie can stay in one of the spare bedrooms.

BTW, what's going on at Stegs this afternoon ? I'm thinking about dynoing my car there this evening, but if something interesting was happening this afternoon, I could sneak out of work a little early and meet you there.

David

David N. I have every thing back together but can't get the trans to work.
Shifter will not line up.They sent me the same parts that was allready on the trans.Don't know how to fix it.So It looks like I will need to get another trans rebuilt and try that route again.

I got my dates mixed up I will not be in St luey untill the 14th.

RANDY

Randy N Connie said:
David N. I have every thing back together but can't get the trans to work.
Shifter will not line up.They sent me the same parts that was allready on the trans.Don't know how to fix it.So It looks like I will need to get another trans rebuilt and try that route again.

I got my dates mixed up I will not be in St luey untill the 14th.

RANDY

Randy if you push the selector on the trans into park, at what position on the clock is it in. It should be pointing to 8 O'Clock.

I went and took a picture for you:

shifter.jpg

If I start my adjustment in OD like lentech says to do.It will not reach p or r.
If i adjust to reach p and r it will not shift to 1.And the levers do not look like my old ones or the ones in the picture.

On my second set of levers.

Sound like even if I get it going it will run hot and ect.

I don't know what the trans is for maybe a stang.Not a SC.Someone said something about a governor inside the trans may be wrong to.

Don't know.I have pretty much just added it to another bad deal I got myself in.

I am going to take some part from one of my old AODs.And see if that works.

Thanks Randy

Last edited:
Randy I sent you a PM. No need to hijack the guys thread. I am willing to send more pictures and even Ford Shop Manual pictures if it would help.

Jerry

Back