Happy Thanksgiving

charged92

Happy Thanksgiving guys, hope you eat enough turkey to warrant another mod to make up the weight gain! :p

Yes, Turkey indeed! Parts? Good thing the turkey was cheap - LOL!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your family, Dean...

... and to everyone else!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY TURKEY DAY GUYS AND GALS !!!!!!!!!!!!! i know ill be gettin fatter.lol....and for those of you who have met me you know im already a tight squeez in the SC now LOL...have a good day everyone...

EGGZ_90 _SC said:
HAPPY TURKEY DAY GUYS AND GALS !!!!!!!!!!!!! i know ill be gettin fatter.lol....and for those of you who have met me you know im already a tight squeez in the SC now LOL...have a good day everyone...
LOL... that is true bro....and I thought I was BIG :D

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! :)

Attachments

• turkey1.jpg
    turkey1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 56
...Speaking of gettin' fat, after being on the road three out of the past four weeks, I've noticed that my weight has climbed a little. After today, I'm going to have to do something to drop about another ten or fifteen pounds just to get back to where I was about three months ago.

Oh well, I'm going to enjoy a big turkey dinner today as one last hoorah! :D

Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys/gals and your families too!!!

Cheers,

Sean

I went up to my cousins in Kitchener for one of the thanksgiving dinners. Ended up staying for October fest or actually "Rocktober fest"… They have done it for the last couple years he said. It’s a hockey arena with no ice lots of beer and food. Everyone walks around on the rink and on one side there is a stage. Last year they had Big sugar. This year they had The Trues and tomorrow they have Ashanti and Kardinal Official I was pretty surprised how fun it was, Wicked show and cant beat it for $20 :) Also helps when you go with someone that is a bouncer and going to be a cop soon so I didn't have to worry about anything, He knew all the Cops and Security/Bouncers there lol.

It felt like one of those Molson Big band in a small town in a small venue things. It was very cool; Diffidently want to do it next year for sure! But maybe drink a Taaaaaaaaadddd Less
:D

Back