get up and go

TwoToneThunder

ok guys i need a little help getting started on modifying my sc
i know it has a bigger s/c on it not sure what it puts out i think it has a 10% pully and exhaust
what else can i do and not get crazy with spending money

remove the air silencer in the fenderwell and get a cone filter down there. a bigger MAFS and Throttle body. You should get an intercooler fan if you are running a 10% pulley. gears in the rearend also.

ditch the 10% and get a 5% with a intercooler fan the 10% will generate to much heat for the stock IC to handle, definitely get gears and a aux tranny cooler. 3.27's if its a 5spd 3.73's if its an AOD

3/4 top

titanium89scguy said:
ok guys i need a little help getting started on modifying my sc
i know it has a bigger s/c on it not sure what it puts out i think it has a 10% pully and exhaust
what else can i do and not get crazy with spending money
:cool: :cool: I sell them 135.00 shipped :eek: :eek:

what does the 3/4 top do?
and im told it has a procharger s/c on it when ive got it all the way down it hits 15 psi maybe more

titanium89scguy said:
what does the 3/4 top do?
and im told it has a procharger s/c on it when ive got it all the way down it hits 15 psi maybe more

The raised top allows air exiting the supercharger to flow to the intercooler with less restriction than the stock top, mainly because there is a larger opening on the portion of the top that attaches to the IC tube. Some people don't think a raised top helps or is needed until reving the engine past 4500 rpms. I would agree with them.

I think someone is pulling your leg on the procharger. Prochargers are belt driven centrifical superchargers that mount onto the front of the engine. I'm sure you have an eaton m90 roots supercharger.

David

I removed my A/C condenser and added a 8" 800cfm fan to the stock IC and shaved off 1.3 seconds off my 1/4 mile time. I ran a heat soaked 16.4 to a cooled down 15.1. A few tips from David N. helped a ton also. :D Knowing what I know now, I would make the exhaust, 10% pulley and an intercooler fan a combination.

3/4'' top

Faast Freddie, $135.00 shipped sounds great is there a core on the old one. Tell me how does it compare in flow to the magnum powers,and the EAS top .were do i send M.O. Is there a beeter deal with a double IC and top.I also heard you make a 1'' top.

Back