Looking for 93 and up rims, will trade my chromed ones

HawkeyeSC

I am looking for good quality factory 1993 and up rims for my SC...I have the chromed ones that were a 1200 dollar add on option and they are in great shape, just would prefer the regular rims.... If someone would be interested in trading or selling there rims, let me know...Thanks! Chad

My car is posted on my profile

Chad-

I'd be willing to trade. I have a 95 SC-two of the wheels have been polished, two aren't-I have a set of center caps with the Bird emblems for these wheels.

HawkeyeSC said:
I am looking for good quality factory 1993 and up rims for my SC...I have the chromed ones that were a 1200 dollar add on option and they are in great shape, just would prefer the regular rims.... If someone would be interested in trading or selling there rims, let me know...Thanks! Chad

I have a mint set or 93/95 rims .. I would be happy to swap if the ones you have are in mint condition. Do you have pics?

BTW.. Are you sure they are chrome plated not polished?

Joe

Last edited:
HawkeyeSC said:

I have a set of rims off of my 1994SC. The tires are almost brand new on them also.

Back