Corbeau Clubman Seat Sliders/brackets ?

SuperCoupeSC91

i'm buying a used set of black "Corbeau Clubman" seats this tuesday and i'm wondering has anyone put Corbeau Seats in there car ? i didnt see a listing for a 91 t-bird for seat brackets, wondering if i can use stock brackets maybe ? also do they have a t-bird with a OEM manual drivers seat? if i can use stock seat brackets/sliders i will only if i can find a manual seat bracket/slider for drivers, but not sure if i seen one on a t-bird ? Anyone ? Thanks Alex L

Seats arrived at my house today :) !!

now i gota make a bracket i was told out of like 2" x ?? x 1/4 metal plate and drill holes to except the seats to the stock brackets.. now i just need to pick up the manual bracket from "pock1" in NY...here are the pics below (the lense must of been dirty because there not dots or anything like it kinda shows on these seats). there a little older than i was expecting but i cant complain for what i picked them up for and they are mint, the guy i bought them from said he had them for 3 yrs in a GN (barely drives he said) and he bought them from someone that had them in a porsche ? they come stock or u guys think he put them into his porsche ? ohwell they are in excellent condition i'm so suprised with going threw 2 ppl. and more than 3+ yrs went by.. i cant wait to put these in my SC there Super light, :) Alex L

** These are alot better made and alot more comfortable then my Tenzo R Blue Racing Seats in my 95 4dr Civic i was suprised (i sat in them in the kitchen :) ) ...

Last edited:
New Wall Ornaments

just went to home depot and got some steel 2" x 5' ? x 1/8? and brackets to hang my seats up on my wall now :) Alex L

**Tomorrow i might make my seat brackets

update..

well my friend Jeff and I started doing my custom seat brackets (mounted in stock location and useing stock bolts to the floor board), we got one done, and the guy i bought my seats from said he think the bolts for the seats were m12, but i looked and there was no way, i tried m6 to small m8 to big then had to go to another store to get m7 bolts, they screwed in, seemed a little loose, and then when they started to get tight they seemed to pop out, i assume i have the wrong bolts (must need non mentric) or there stripped. i wasnt to happy, stopped me and it was about 9 oclock, so we called it quits, we still have one more seat bracket to do, and also have to due a custom steering colum bracket to hold up my steering colum, and also he's going to help me out on my custom dash :D i cant wait.. so here is the bracket and a couple pics, the bracket is on an angle because the seats were more leaned back so i corrected that by making the bracket on a slant :D hopefully i will get some right bolts or have to get bigger self tappers if i have to and i will have a pic of one of my seats in tomorrow :).. Alex L

Last edited:
today got some stuff done :) brought my seats into my work and checked the thread size happen to be m8 1.25 pitch so i used the tap anyways to clean the holes, bolted my seat in today :) was very happy about that, then we got my steering colum mounted and braced :) very very strong :D .. i love it its higher than usual (both my seat and the steering colum) sitting in the car and the steering wheel is exactly where i wanted it to. i was going to fab up a whole steering rod piece with my friend but i said screw it then i'd lose the tilt and would have to buy a removeable steering wheel kit. so thats all done now.. now passangers side seat brace we gotta fabb up. and also a dash frame and finish my custom dash. we'll thats my update.. some pics below, will take some tomorrow in the day light we just finished and cleaned up and now its almost 9 pm..Alex L

Back