91 "Thunderbird SC" Rear bumper cover MINT* new paint

SuperCoupeSC91

selling or will trade my 91 SC rear bumper cover for a brand new unpainted LX bumper, mine is freshly painted (base coat/clear coat) (2 yrs now ?) dark metalic blue and it MINT condition no tabs broke anywhere, there is a small run on the bottom inbetweeen the long oval hole will take pics if interested, can be buffed out isnt bad at all just being very detailed. E-mail with inquires.. SuperCoupeSC91@hotmail.com Thanks Alex LaChance

**Check my member section for pics..

SuperCoupeSC91 said:
selling or will trade my 91 SC rear bumper cover for a brand new unpainted LX bumper, mine is freshly painted (base coat/clear coat) (2 yrs now ?) dark metalic blue and it MINT condition no tabs broke anywhere, there is a small run on the bottom inbetweeen the long oval hole will take pics if interested, can be buffed out isnt bad at all just being very detailed. E-mail with inquires.. SuperCoupeSC91@hotmail.com Thanks Alex LaChance

Alex:

I'll take your bumper cover. How much and where can we meet.

Brian

i really want a new LX bumper cover, i will call a coupel places to get a price unless u can find a new one somewhere for cheap and i will trade for it. or can find me a place to get one and give me that much and i will give you my bumper.. Thanks Alex L

SuperCoupeSC91 said:

i have a 94 lx rear bumper for sale. its off my 94 and is tan. let me know if your interested and give me a price. i am very reasonable.

"SCrazy" u hand me a new LX 91 non painted bumper cover and i'll give u mine :)

"onelonelyvisitr" sorry but i want an unpainted bumper, because the body shop guy said he cant garentee the paint lasting due to how it was previously prept, so i just want a new one.

I imagine someone should be able to get a new one a non ford lx one for cheap no ? i thought the tabs were broke when i had done (by professionals) body work/ paint so i asked the shop guy to order me a front(needed) + rear bumper cover also and he looked into it and couldnt find any SC one or one that said Thunderbird SC, same with the front (so now my new front bumper cover doesnt say anything) , and then when he looked at my rear bumper cover he said why the hell u want a new one its fine ? i asked him i thought the tabs where broke, he double checked and showed me they were perfect.. so i said ok forget it.. but i'm into racing now and i dont want the "Thunderbird SC" on my rear bumper (or nor want it), i like when people ask me what kind of car is that ? and that lettering doesnt help (to bad the tail lights have wings in them, but i might do that pin striping to match my car on the tail lights like someone did already the same color as there car, horizontal lines, that looked sweet :) to cover up the bird wings, sry to that person but might just copy that idea.. ) .. also i want the mustang look with my 3.5" pipes straight out and an LX bumper and a Cobra R wing (hopeing to be the first T-bird with one) :) Alex L

My father has a friend who owns a body shop. I'll see if I can source a new aftermarket bumper through him.

I'll get back to you.

I've looked around and talked to two body shops. I'm being told that there are no new Ford or Aftermarket bumper covers available.

I'm seeing lots of boneyard stuff in CT in the 75 to 200 dollar range but I assume you would want to pick something out yourself rather that me getting it for you.

If not I'll drop the $100 and get one for you.

Back