Failed emmisions badly!!!

tim

Hydro carbons are supposed to be .80 mine were at 3.02.Carbon Monoxide is supposed to be15.0 mine was 12.7 Carbon dioxide was at 550.0

You should go to some other place and have them test you. I went to this guy today and he told me that i need to pay 3000 dollars to get two new converters for my car because my old ones arent any good any more. He hasnt even tested them. Then he went on about how it could be stuff wrong with my engine. My car runs fine. I think its just the people who test it sometimes

Antioch Il. I had a miss, replaced the wires and its gone now. I wonder if I may have messed up the cats and o2 sensors. Got to get it fixed or I will get my plat es suspended.

Huuum - I went for my NJ inspection yesterday (every 2 years) the State run stations now employ Parsons to do a full test similar to CA. The allowable Nox is about 800+ and the HC is 114. In 2002 (my previous test) with 100,000m, my Nox was around 160 and my HC was 9. This year with only 117,000m the Nox was over 600 and the HC just made it with 113. That's an incredible increase for only 17,000k (in 2 years). The only change on my car is new downpipes and "new" high-flow cats, about a year ago. Seems strange don't you think?

Now that you fixed the miss take it back and see if it will pass. If it is running good you shouldn't have a problem. Oh yeah if your car is due for an oil change do that also fresh oil will lower your CO's (carbon monoxide)

Berryman, "EMISSIONS PASS PROTECTION"

Berryman, "EMISSIONS PASS PROTECTION" worked for a friend near Chicago. I have a bottle of the stuff sitting on my desk. It says "YOU PASS OR WE PAY". (small print) double your money back.

It contains Petroleum Distillate & Butoxyethanol. Dunno about the Butox', but Petrol. Dist. sure clean out an engine.

68COUGAR

Well I am pretty sure that its all to do with the cats and the oxygen sensors. I will start will the sensors when I get the money and time. They aint cheap. Then cats if I need them. The car was running good before so as usual I have to wait to fix it.

Back