Pics of my HG job

Jeremy_K

Here's the pics if they work. Thanks to Chris Torres, a.k.a Darkside for the help and the garage!

Attachments

• IMG012.JPG
    IMG012.JPG
    337.5 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG014.JPG
    IMG014.JPG
    357 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG002.JPG
    IMG002.JPG
    368 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG004.JPG
    IMG004.JPG
    280.7 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG018.JPG
    IMG018.JPG
    376.1 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
reminds me of how my car looked earlier last week. Only thing different is that I sank some exh. valve guides, not blown head gaskets. Glad to see all is good again.

NMxr7SC said:
Here's the pics if they work. Thanks to Chris Torres, a.k.a Darkside for the help and the garage!

Hey, no problem. That was some good fun there. I didn't do much other than hang around and keep you from freaking out. Now, I bet you could do it again with no fear by yourself, or better yet, help out somebody else sometime. I'm really glad that lifter stopped ticking. Kinda figured it was just stuck or something like that.

Darkside said:
Hey, no problem. That was some good fun there. I didn't do much other than hang around and keep you from freaking out. Now, I bet you could do it again with no fear by yourself, or better yet, help out somebody else sometime. I'm really glad that lifter stopped ticking. Kinda figured it was just stuck or something like that.
Yer right chris, i do freak out a lot :rolleyes: Trust me, I'll be there Pepsi in hand When your thunderchicken needs surgery. Good Times! :D

Back