Autometer a-pillor gauge pod...

Stafford

fits 89-93 bird/cougar. it fits 2in and 2 1/16 size gauges. never been used or installed. In factory autometer box. $20

ok cool. where are you located? do you accept money orders? if so, ill need an address to send payment to. also, is that $20 shipped? if not, what is the total with shipping?

big mike said:
ok cool. where are you located? do you accept money orders? if so, ill need an address to send payment to. also, is that $20 shipped? if not, what is the total with shipping?
I live in Missouri. Yes I accept money orders. 5409 Boxwood Ct. Columbia, MO, 65202. I need your full address to get the shipping charges through ups ground.

MN12owner said:
I'll pay you more than Big Mike.....

Ok, I thought mike would get a kick out of that...anyway, if the deal with shorty falls through...give me a shout!

Shane a.k.a. Kodiak kid :)

ohhh this is shane? its not falling through :) tell you what, when i buy this, ill give it to you if i can get a date with heather :D

now i'm confused...

:confused: Who wants what? big mike for the pod and mn12 for the headers if they fall through?.

Little mike......

Sooo, you want a date with my wife...for the gauge pod? Hmmm, sounds good to me...not sure about her though...oh well, she'll get over it...:D One rule though...NO Contact what-so-ever, I accompany her with video camera, and at the end of the night...she drives YOUR car home :D still want a date??? LOL

i want the pod still.

no contact? not even a hug? damn, nevermind :) how would she drive my car anyways? i got extensions installed.

big mike said:
how would she drive my car anyways? i got extensions installed.

Probably from the backseat :D I don't know about Heather, but I'd be willing to bet Shane could drive from the backseat :) hehe.. couldn't resist :)

-Andy "Melon"

nah, heather can drive from the backseat with me, video camera in hand :D *hides from shane*

sorry for jacking your thread, doug. shane started it ;) btw, i pm'ed you.

Back