35th Anniversary on Ebay

I was looking at that car. Looks interesting. I wander how much the reserve is? Could be a good project car for me. It has been on there for a few times now.

Shane

Engine bay looks like it was ignored, and interior is pretty shotty, but a good project car indeed.
$500 is about all I'd give for it with a blown drivers HG and all. Bet there's coolant sitting in the pan as it looks like whoever has it has a few other cars and doubt he drained the coolant/oil pan.

I went & checked it out.. This is a POS. He lives 2 mins from my house & leave it at his work 40 mins away under trees & crap on the back of the lot he works at. It aint worth the money. He told me he'd take $1200 so I walked away fast & never looked back

Jay

How bad is the rust on the car? How bad of a POS is it if the intent of buying it was not to restore it but rather turn it into light weight corner carver with gobs of power under the hood? Would it be ok for that purpose or should I try my luck elsewhere?

Shane

It wasnt the worst I have ever seen but it isnt the prettiest either. Rust isnt all that bad. If your gonna just make it a runner I think that's what that SC would be good for. Would cost to much to restore back to near Mint condition.

Jay

Is $500 his reserve price or is it $1,200? I think I would have to look at it first, but for $500 depending on how it looked to me I may have to consider it. I would much rather do it to a worse off 35th than a really good condition one. Do you have any contact info that I could get ahold of him at?

I wander how long of a drive it is from NJ to OH?

Shane

Last edited:
for the record, no one ever came to see this car...and i'm not so sure that i said $1200 was my bottom line either. regardless, the car has been sold.

john

Uhhh, I dunno what your talkin about man, I did go see the car! Its in Moorestown @ your place of employment in the back of the lot.

Jay

Back